Interview Spring 2021 : Naomi Campbell by Hugo Comte

I don’t know how to feel about this, I saw this cover on Interview’s Instagram and I genuinely thought that was a throwback cover from the 90s. Color me shocked when I saw another post with the editorial preview. This is dated af.

At least it's not your usual glammed-up-straight-16-inches-peruvian-hair Naomi, I guess. It's a good cover but isn't Interview supposed to be problematic? That topic seems to have become so heavily ignored that I genuinely forgot the reasoning behind the drama, could someone please refresh my memory so that I can justify my prejudice against the magazine? I'm pretty convinced I read some odd things about it in the past.

Would have been a good one without that eye shadow

Why does the photo of her in the brown leather jacket look like they cropped her face over someone else's?!? I do find some of the other photos decent but Hugo is truly a one trick pony...

I love the cover, but then you see the other pics, and it kind of ruins the effect.
She has one frozen expression in all of them, and I know that she's capable of so much more than this.

I wonder if she likes this editorial, because as of this minute, I haven't seen her post it on her Instagram, and she posts everything Naomi related there.

No Naomi! This is not how you do your friends! And the outcome was so not worth risking her decade-long affiliation and friendship with Fabien for, no surprise there.

Even if Fabien isn't offended by her association with Brant here, I wouldn't have agreed to do this out of principle, but then again Naomi seems to be pissing off friends in high places recently (Edward).

Oh, and isn't Comte a bit 2009/pre-Pandemic now?

the botox + editing in the pics really makes her look fake, however I enjoy she's not in her usual glammed-up, loooong straight black hair look like always

I don't like the hair, but other than that she looks quite soft and at ease. Beautiful.

I'm not offended at the sight of the cover as much as the majority, I like the cover image itself and the colour of the Interview masthead matches the outfit perfectly. It's just truly remarkable how Naomi Campbell has stood the test of time within the fashion industry!

Naomi is a legend but very burned... As Kate Moss .

I love the hair on her but none of the shots really work. They all seem off and the fact that they Darkened her for the cover is odd in itself.

trying to make the magazine look like a vintage magazine is quite off to me...
no offence, emmanuelle and interview

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->