iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

T&D just emailed today, seems like they moved their website again :unsure: anyway they're doing the blanc in the new giant or classic and vert d'eau in classic or the old giant hardware :flower:

been waiting for the boys to do vert d'eau so i'm psyched, but the last couple of posts about them have got me thinking twice... :ermm:

Well... I'm back from my holiday and my bag STILL hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work. I am thoroughly annoyed with the whole saga now.

Well... I'm back from my holiday and my bag STILL hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work. I am thoroughly annoyed with the whole saga now.

edit: Actually I've just checked again and the tracking code is now working.

It says it's been "handed over to customs" - should I be worried? I can't remember seeing that before on other shipments

It says it's been "handed over to customs" - should I be worried? I can't remember seeing that before on other shipments

pretty normal to me :smile: please update when you receive it :smile:

please dont PM me for JACKY's info
just to update everyone im very thrill with J. just had a group order with him and packages seem arrived within 4 days. very nice stuffs. so he's still going strong :smile::flower:

Hi girls,

I haven't bought a rep in a couple of years, but always kept a weather-eye on what was going on in here and what was available on the sites. I have about 8 T&D bags in different styles but found I wasn't wearing them that much, except for my classique and an anthra clutch...Even now, though I find some of the colours beautiful and a few years ago I would have steamrollered over someone for the vert d'eau, I am thinking that if I got a bag from the now that I would go for the classic city in black, or maybe with the RGH? I got a french blue with GGH a few years ago and the gold started to wear off. Not sure if that happened with the originals so I have consigned it to the back of the closet! Did any of you also have issue with the giant hardware colour wearing off? Anyone get a classic city in black from them lately? I am sorry to hear of people's issues with delays from T&D. I always found it that way when I had put in for an order when they were collecting names to do a particular batch run, but when it was a batch already up and running, it wasn't so much of a problem.

I had 2 addresses for Catty (or so I thought). One is down now, but the other one is still up...I am worried that although I thought that the second one was hers that it might not be...without saying the name of the site, did anyone else use a separate link for her too? I am vaguely interested in getting a Celine luggage tote but I worry would hers/Jacky's stand up to scrutiny next to an authentic? I am surrounded by a lot of authentics of that bag! Not so much that someone would be going over it with a fine-toothed comb, it is a rep after all, but that if it were on a bench next to a similar one that it wouldn't be glaringly obvious? Hmmm...I just don't know if I should just keep saving for the auth!

I tried to keep up with Jacky's site over the years but it got kindof tiresome. I got some great bags from him over the years but also some not-so-great at all so I don't know if I could be bothered to keep up. I found that it is (and not just his site in fairness) difficult to ascertain the quality from the pictures and the hassle of WU and posting means that I wouldn't want the hassle of returning it if didn't come out right. I am browsing the pics on the p*****c*** site, which I don't think is his but is someone using his pictures?

I dunno, I got out of the habit of buying reps. I moved country and had to give a load away and have a core of about 20 great classic bags both auth & rep that I have lost the desire to keep accumulating them! My former self wouldn't recognise me :smile:

I've seen this message before, I wouldn't say it is anything to be worried about. I went through the same saga with t&d earlier this year - ordered a mangue bag in the beginning of February for a trip in April. Kept getting the run around until I asked multiple times to cancel my order at the end of June. Such a bummer as I've ordered through them before and have always had good luck - shipped within a week or so and the product was beautiful once it arrived. :(

Jacky's ps1

Hi girls, I would like to get PS1 from Jacky. If you own one, how is the quality of his PS1? *please see rules in post 1*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi girls, I would like to get PS1 from Jacky. If you own one, how is the quality of his PS1? *please see rules in post 1*

I got mine some time in 2011 and it is still nice and smooshy. There are minor details which are off but they are not obvious unless the person is an expert. The leather is of great quality and similar to that of the auth PS1. I got mine in black and I will still with black although the hardware chips. I am not so confident of J's other colours. I guess others who bought other colours from him could comment on the colour tone.

On a separate note, T&D's taking orders for the following colours; Bois De Rose, Gris Tarmac and Coquelicot. They should be ready in about a month or so, they said.

I'm pretty psyched, am waiting for pictures from them when they received their samples. I hope the leather is good.

I have awesome news everyone!!!! I just bought the bal premier clutch and I will be sending it to T&D so they can have the pattern and start making it for us. Ive been dying for this bag and now I can have it in every color!

pretty normal to me :smile: please update when you receive it :smile:

No,no, I meant it had been receieved in the country by Royal Mail's Parcelforce THEN handed over to Customs! Not the other way around...! That's what I found weird.
2013-07-19 17:21:00 City of Guangzhou Posting
2013-07-19 19:53:00 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-07-19 20:40:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-07-19 21:27:00 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
2013-07-19 23:51:00 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs
2013-07-19 23:56:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-07-24 14:20:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-07-24 14:21:00 UNITED KINGDOM COVENTRY PARCELFORCE Handed over to Customs

It's the 6th August and it still hasn't shown up...
I see bisoubis said T&D will be doing Coquelicot soon - I'd love that colour, but quite honestly after the runaround with my Mangue, I'm not sure I can be bothered.

Hi girls,

...I am thinking that if I got a bag from the now that I would go for the classic city in black, or maybe with the RGH? I got a french blue with GGH a few years ago and the gold started to wear off. Not sure if that happened with the originals so I have consigned it to the back of the closet! Did any of you also have issue with the giant hardware colour wearing off? Anyone get a classic city in black from them lately? I am sorry to hear of people's issues with delays from T&D. I always found it that way when I had put in for an order when they were collecting names to do a particular batch run, but when it was a batch already up and running, it wasn't so much of a problem....

At the same time I placed an order for my Mangue, I got a Black City with GSH for my friend. She is stoked with it and absolutely loves it. She hasn't said anything about the colour wearing off but, to be fair, she's only had it a few months.

Hey guys!!
Its been a while. I was planning a trip to europe this fall and I was just curious about their customs. I remember a couple of years back a girl was found with a fake lv makeup case while trying to go through Swiss customs and ending up getting this huge fine and a lawsuit and everything so I'm feeling a bit wary of bringing any of my reps while travelling. Just wanted to ask if any of you girls have travelled in Europe with reps and if you ran into any problems with customs?

TIA!!

Hey guys!!
Its been a while. I was planning a trip to europe this fall and I was just curious about their customs. I remember a couple of years back a girl was found with a fake lv makeup case while trying to go through Swiss customs and ending up getting this huge fine and a lawsuit and everything so I'm feeling a bit wary of bringing any of my reps while travelling. Just wanted to ask if any of you girls have travelled in Europe with reps and if you ran into any problems with customs?

TIA!!

sounds like a scam to me. i wouldnt believe anything that hasnt been verified or from a reputable source. that was a rumor that someone was spreading on another fashion/accessory board.

Jacky sent me a black croc stamped nightingale by mistake. it's GORGEOUS!!! leather is thick but VERY SOFT with a bit of velvet touch.

Has anyone been getting crappy cheap bags from Catty lately? I have...and when I tell her about it and send them back, she likes to ignore. I think I won't buy from her anymore.

Has anyone been getting crappy cheap bags from Catty lately? I have...and when I tell her about it and send them back, she likes to ignore. I think I won't buy from her anymore.

think Jacky still makes the best.... if not for the price as compared to Catty. But too bad sniffing his information is just mission impossible.:wacko:

Yes, J does have far much better quality than Catty does. His prices just went up more too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->