iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco109

Reaction score
Moderator Notes:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The closed threads can be viewed here and here
Also, please note the Rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed. You are allowed to create a "wish list" in your signature, but you can not continue to spam the boards asking other members to help you get a certain bag/color produced.

Best Bags (based on opinions from members)

LV Mahina XXL Black - Catty
LV Mahina Gris XL - Jacky
Chanel - Jacky
Balenciaga - T&D/NBF
Chloe -
YSL -
Hermes - Desire Mall (not branded)

Black City is my favorite T&D Bag. For me this is strange as I am not a big fan of handheld bags or black bags in particular. I really love the City style though and intend to buy some more. I just think the Black City Bag w/RH
is the quintessential Bal Bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Praline w/ GGH is TDF:

IMG_6868.jpg

Maldives SGH Work: :drool:

2zea55e.jpg

05 Turquoise: (still SO beyond excited about this! totally a HG color for me)

attachment.php

all from TPF

Framboise GSH PT:

09_framboise_sgpt_804.jpg

realdealcollection

Ladies can I ask....

I have some Apple Garde Spray and Apple Leather Conditioner. What do I use first?

I am so nervous to spray my Amethyst and my EB :unsure:
I just need to get on with it!

a black city is definitely classic:flower:

here are pics of framboise from TPF and the stock image from balenciaga.com

Attachments

• framboise1.jpg
    framboise1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 6
  • framboise2.jpg
    framboise2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 4
  • framboise3.jpg
    framboise3.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 5
Ughhh I can't decide if I want Maldives with GSH or Vert D'eau with GGH or RH...crap. I prefer the color of VD but I'm such a GSH kinda gal...

Ughhh I can't decide if I want Maldives with GSH or Vert D'eau with GGH or RH...crap. I prefer the color of VD but I'm such a GSH kinda gal...

lanabanana: I really hope that we can get 15 girls to do the vert d'eau.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Vert D'eau City.

Okay, I'm hoping that I'm posting these pics correctly. I will say that I really do love this anthracite part time. The actual color changes constantly from blue undertones in natural light, blue-green undertones in others. The pictures make the bag look lighter than IRL.
kids030.jpg
kids031.jpg

WOWWWWW!!!!!!

I want Maldives with GGH ( a brief possibly)
and maybe a praline clutch GGH

ahhh! both sounds fab, but i MUST Have the praline clutch with GGH. the other colors are OK for me, but don't take me over. a praline brief with GGH would also be fantastic. i have a naturel brief with GGH and it's one of my most used bags. i definitely reccomend that combo for others.

eskielvr - your anthra is gorgeous (as are the two others)! that color palette is really cool - EB, AG and a shade of black...i'll have to experiment with that in my wardrobe.

danger mouse i think you condition then spray the handles with the apple guarde to keep handles from going dark?!?
i'm just guessing someone with experience please chime in.

eskielvr is that a T&D anthracite?!?! it looks stunning! wish i got it in PT now...but i guess i'll just get a black pt :D

eskielvr... omg omg omg anthra PT!!!!! you lucky you! if you ever get tired of it throw it my way :wink: and i agree, the colors of all 3 of your bags together make a beautiful combination!

eskievlv: Your Part Time in Anthracite is gorgeous. I am convinced that the Part Time looks great in any hardware. Congrats!

Omg! My bags already cleared customs and will be in my waiting hands TOMORROW!!!!

Omg! My bags already cleared customs and will be in my waiting hands TOMORROW!!!!
My too:D, they will be with me tomorrow :woot: cant wait to see the Brief
bbs you made me want one :flower:and now I cant wait:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"