iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get a maldives twiggy if they are making that style. I'm so excited about T&D's leather right now. I got my anthracite and argent PT this week and am soooo in love even though I had no idea that anthracite would have such a blue hue.

If I may ask, how many T&D bbags does everyone here own?

I've been buying almost one every month or so and my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy to buy so many different colours, but in similar styles. With the money spent, I could already buy an authentic (but yeah, only one miserable auth bbag compared to the 5 reps I own now!). I feel bad buying so many bags but I get tempted every time I see the new colours out for each season. As it is, some of my bags hardly get used now and only see the light of day once or twice a month? Arrgh, this addiction is really bad!

How do you justify getting so many bags from T&D?

Please share (and take away my guilt!). :blink:

Is there anyone out there who has bought LV monogram or any LV bags from Jacky? I would appreciate some feedback on his LV quality. I need the best quality LV monogram possible. I have been buying Gucci and Chanel from him and they are fabulous!!

Please help, any and all feedback is very much appreciated.

Starting a list for Plomb!

Plomb:
pinkprincess - city GGH
ohhhhhmy - PT

anyone else want in?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting a list for Plomb!

Plomb:
pinkprincess - city GGH
ohhhhhmy - PT

anyone else want in?!

I would really like Plomb. I am SO sad that I missed out on anthracite GGH. :cry:
Maybe someone will get sick of theirs? Yeah... didn't think so.

I'd really like a Plomb bag, but not right away. I wish they'd do one closer to fall so I can save/afford one.

vert d'eau:
lanabanana
coco109
dede8
mushgushwa
jaydotcee
brianna
couturecandystor
caratjuice
babybluestar
bby (weekender)
hooray

I hope I didn't skip anyone.

Wait, can I get on it only if they fix the handles? I don't understand what's so difficult about it. :innocent:

Some pics from balenciaga.com

Framboise

giantday_173081D94JN6507_Fbis

giantweekender_177287D94JN6507_Fbis

giantcity_173084D94JG6507_Fbis

Praline

giantcity173084D94JG2577_Fbis

giantwork173080D94JG2577_Fbis

giantday_173081D94JN2577_Fbis

giantweekender_177287D94JN2577_Fbis

Maldives

giantday_173081D94JN4410_Fbis

weekender_110506D94JT4410_Fbis

I would really like Plomb. I am SO sad that I missed out on anthracite GGH. :cry:

I'd really like a Plomb bag, but not right away. I wish they'd do one closer to fall so I can save/afford one.

It won't be awhile until they can even order the leather. They emailed me and said we'd have to hold off on VD because the tannery is getting ready to have their "summer break" or whatever...don't know how long it is but regardless it'll be a bit of a wait for any colors past the ones in the swatch posted.

Ok so I've narrowed it down...kind of...barely.

Praline GGH PT or Work
Maldives GSH Day or City
Framboise GSH City
Turquoise Work

Still not sure what I want in vert d'eau but I guess I have some time to think about that one. Of those who already have VD, what style/hw did you get it in? I'm torn.

It won't be awhile until they can even order the leather. They emailed me and said we'd have to hold off on VD because the tannery is getting ready to have their "summer break" or whatever...don't know how long it is but regardless it'll be a bit of a wait for any colors past the ones in the swatch posted.

Well, that's a good thing. It's not anthracite, but it's close. I might wait for a darker blue, though. Maybe marine? I loved the blueish hues in anthra with GGH... oh well!

Me too!! I wish they would do anthra GGH again!!! Maybe in the future :( I think it will be awhile until we get a Plomb if ever. I hope someone gets sick of their anthra GGH... or hates it so much :P

Me too!! I wish they would do anthra GGH again!!! Maybe in the future :( I think it will be awhile until we get a Plomb if ever. I hope someone gets sick of their anthra GGH... or hates it so much :P

I would seriously even take a defective bag. Haha... Don't T&D have a little messed up factory reject somewhere that they don't want? :innocent: I didn't like it at all when I first saw it, but I saw some really cute modeling pictures and fell in LoVe:heart:

does T&D leather fade?! just asking because I read on tof that the auths do... 08 turq faded... and I saw a blue bbag on ebay with fading and yellowing on the front...

Hi girls! I've been reading here for a while, you've probably seen my name at the bottom a lot!
I have an Aquamarine City RH from T&D which I love. I am currently waiting on Anthracite PT RH and Argent City RH. I only added Argent to my order after seeing someone's pics here--TDF!
I still don't have tracking, I'm getting really anxious!

hautest: lol!! When you said before that you were getting amethyst GGH I was so confused!! Glad it ended up being what you wanted!!

lana: VD and maldives are very different IMO. Maldives is blue, VD is green. Yes they're similar, but having both is perfectly acceptable! :wink: Oh! And it's true about the tannery. Most of those lucky (and smart) Europeans take the whole month of August off. They'll probably start the new run of VD in Sep. I'm thankful!! I need time to save up!!

hooray: I wouldn't count on it. If you only want a bag if it has perfect handles, I'd pass on pre ordering and wait to see how they turn out. I have some NBFs with perfect handles, others where the cord is almost touching the handle (no leather in between). It's a risk. Totally worth it though.

I think we should send the VD list to T&D soon though bc it'll be good to cement it in their minds!!

Kimkhuu: I would LOVE emerald and marine as well. Here's hoping we'll have them for New Year's??

bal_bear, occasionally T+D do sell defective bags with wrong measurements (the cities and PT's were 1 inch off) for a discounted rate. also last year they had discounted couriers as they were able to get a deal on leather...

doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Hi girls! I've been reading here for a while, you've probably seen my name at the bottom a lot!
I have an Aquamarine City RH from T&D which I love. I am currently waiting on Anthracite PT RH and Argent City RH. I only added Argent to my order after seeing someone's pics here--TDF!
I still don't have tracking, I'm getting really anxious!

It's ok! I ordered last week, asked for tracking and never got it, and then I received my bag the other day! So no worries :smile: It's happened to me on a last order from them too...

bal_bear, occasionally T+D do sell defective bags with wrong measurements (the cities and PT's were 1 inch off) for a discounted rate. also last year they had discounted couriers as they were able to get a deal on leather...

doubt it will happen anytime soon.

Yeah I would buy those too.. too bad there are no more bags on their ioffer page. I can't believe they sold out of anthra GGH so quickly.. within the hour of me debating if I wanted it :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"