iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok! I ordered last week, asked for tracking and never got it, and then I received my bag the other day! So no worries :smile: It's happened to me on a last order from them too...

Thanks Pink :flower:
I feel like I'm harassing them! I didn't ask for 2 days and then they sent me the email w/ new colors. So, I replied to that w/ another request :blush:

Ugh, I really love the praline too. Now I'm thinking RH VD Twiggy, GSH Maldives Day, a GSH Praline Clutch, and a Turq...hm, first maybe. And I have yet to even use my Argent work :(

has anyone received anthra with ggh yet? i just got a tracking number from them 2 days ago from them for my argent gsh and anthra ggh so i won't see them until sometime next week. the anticipation is killing me and i'd love to see a picture if anyone has received theirs already.

If I may ask, how many T&D bbags does everyone here own?

I've been buying almost one every month or so and my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy to buy so many different colours, but in similar styles. With the money spent, I could already buy an authentic (but yeah, only one miserable auth bbag compared to the 5 reps I own now!). I feel bad buying so many bags but I get tempted every time I see the new colours out for each season. As it is, some of my bags hardly get used now and only see the light of day once or twice a month? Arrgh, this addiction is really bad!

How do you justify getting so many bags from T&D?

Please share (and take away my guilt!). :blink:

currently, i have a black mens day, a lilac city, a bubblegum city, a bubblegum day, an amethyst city and a sapphire city.

and i want to order a framboise city....

this is the way i justify it: you can wear the HELL out of T+D's bags (my BF is amazed at the quality - i think he expects any rep bags to immediately fall apart) ive been using my sapphire bag every day for the past 6 months and its holding up great. no damage.

if i had a real bal, id be super paranoid that it would get stolen or wrecked somehow. also it wouldnt be a good allocation of my resources.

T+D's prices are very reasonable. i cant go to macys and find a similar quality leather bag with great style for this price. also another good thing about t+D is that their prices havent risen with inflation.

^^Lucy, that's exactly how I feel. I would be terrified to carry a $1500 bag on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody want to start a list for Coral since we'll have a couple of months to save up for it? I think I may have a problem. Or at least my bank account does.

08_coral_sgwork_713.jpg

Or White??

08_white_sgbrief_723.jpg

lana - i would be down for a coral, provided they get it right. i would want a work or step with RH.

future ref, i'd also like a dark brief with RH...a dark burgundy, black or blue.

for the envelope clutch (praline with GGH), i have the following people down:
meryll
BBS
hautest
shoegal
thesiren

if anyone else is interested, add yourself to the list and email t&d so they can allocate enough praline leather. this is for the ENVELOPE CLUTCH, not the flat clutch. i am also interested in the flat clutch, but if we go that route, i have a feeling we'll be waiting a very, very long time. i would also prefer the flat clutch in a dark color (though i am not crazy picky on the color).

for the envelope clutch (praline with GGH)
meryll
BBS
hautest
shoegal
thesiren
couturecandystor

*sigh* I'm torn. I love the envelope clutch and I think it would be so pretty in Praline with GGH but I just don't know if I can justify the price for it. :\

Coral:

lanabanana
couturecandystor
thesiren

i think if t&d see the interest in this round of ECs, they'll be more likely to do the flat clutch for us. last time, a lot of people ordered the ECs but didn't end up paying so they sat on ioffer forever.

what is the price on the twiggy? i sort of want that style...

Sign me up for Coral. I love that color!

Does anybody want to start a list for Coral since we'll have a couple of months to save up for it? I think I may have a problem. Or at least my bank account does.

Please do not quote images

Or White??

Last edited by a moderator:
Coral:

lanabanana
couturecandystor
thesiren
coco109

Still no one for white?

This is what I have from T&D:

Gray Cassic Day
Apple Green Classic Day
Black City RH

I will be recieving an Argent PT w/RH soon.

I do have three Authentic Bal Bags and will be adding some more. It is unnerving carrying a $1500 bag around NYC and worrying about people bumping into you or scratching your bag. For this reason I have my T&D's which I needn't worry about.

hooray: I wouldn't count on it. If you only want a bag if it has perfect handles, I'd pass on pre ordering and wait to see how they turn out. I have some NBFs with perfect handles, others where the cord is almost touching the handle (no leather in between). It's a risk. Totally worth it though.

That's exactly why I don't understand. If they can do it on some bags why they "choose" not to do it on others. It's obviously doable. :innocent:

Anyways, I really like VD. I'm afraid if I don't pre-order now, it'll be too late (again). I mentioned it to T&D a few times, but I feel like it's always just me complaining. They probably could care less about me -- a insignificant buyer of theirs. But if the handles are bugging you ladies too, please email them.

They aren't doing pre-orders for the VD just yet so don't stress too much. :wink:

Here's the list so far if anyone else wants to get on:

vert d'eau:
lanabanana
coco109
dede8
mushgushwa
jaydotcee
brianna
couturecandystor
caratjuice
babybluestar
bby (weekender)
hooray

If I may ask, how many T&D bbags does everyone here own?

I've been buying almost one every month or so and my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy to buy so many different colours, but in similar styles. With the money spent, I could already buy an authentic (but yeah, only one miserable auth bbag compared to the 5 reps I own now!). I feel bad buying so many bags but I get tempted every time I see the new colours out for each season. As it is, some of my bags hardly get used now and only see the light of day once or twice a month? Arrgh, this addiction is really bad!

How do you justify getting so many bags from T&D?

Please share (and take away my guilt!). :blink:

I have a sapphire city, grey work and black cherry work. My family also doesn't understand the fascination with different colours:lol:......i really could buy every colour t&d make, since they are so gorgeous! But im trying to just stick with colours and styles that i know i will get alot of wear out of.

I guess im lucky that im controlling this addiction quite well so far:ninja::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->