iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooo Hoooo! :wink:
Have you heard about the new colour hardware release for next year? Giant Rose Gold Hardware. Pinky goldy colour. What do ya think? :blink: I'm not sure....

Pic from TPF

Attachments

• francy.jpg
    francy.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 58
who would you girls say are the best for bal bags?
have any of you bought them from catty before?

i really like the rose gold tone, just like on the old chloe paddington. but it's gonna be freaking hard to replicate, since until now, no one got the chloe right on paddy rep

Baby Yorkie...I miss your sketches...C'mon get the charcoal out!

oh dear, i dont want to flood this forum w my pics, im aint queen:D:D:D but will do this afternoon. must show off my baby!!

btw, my framboise FC will be here in 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in seeing the rose giant hardware on a raisin/violet color..or a brown or an anthra..might look cool for a change, But It's not WOW for me..but thanks DM for posting:flower:

I remember when GGH and GSH first came out too though and people had the same 'meh' reaction. Now i LOVE GGH!

woohoo can't wait for the PS1
when does Jacky usually take to produce a bag?

As far as I can see the rose colored HW will only be on some 2010 S/S Pre-Season ...so if you get one, make sure the color combo exists, the pic that DM posted was Anthra (looked dark didn't it) 2010 color list below, courtesy of TPF
Black
Anthracite
Castagna (brown)
Papete (blue/ish green)
Cyclade (lt/md blue)
Sang (blood)
Tomate (orange)
Sahara (beige)
Outremer (blue china)
Sorbet (dark pink)

i really like the rose gold tone, just like on the old chloe paddington. but it's gonna be freaking hard to replicate, since until now, no one got the chloe right on paddy rep

I really like it too. It's the closest I can get to my true fave...RH, but sometimes I want it to pop a bit more without being so in your face like the giant gold hardware...which I also love for different reasons. :rolleyes:

ETA: Thanks for the list bagalicious! OMG I would LOVE that HW on Tomate! swooons

There is "apparently" an NBF praline wk with RH on ioffer now, if anyone is interested, there is no picture, But I'm sure seller will send or post pics...I think the seller is in Italy.
Good luck

Hardware- it's funny, I never used to like RH, now I love it, I used to love GGH, now I love silver, i guess i just love them all! I have more room to love GRH as well:woot: I could see a chocolate brown (castagna..whatever) with GRH looking very tasty.

I'm not a fan of the new rose colored hardware. I would imagine it's not going to look good on all colors in the way gold or silver does. :innocent:

Rose GH is pretty! Anyone know if T&D are going to produce it? I'll cosign with the others that took some time to warm to GH. I'm just now waiting for my first GGH bag! T&D say they'll have a tracking number for me this week, hopefully it be the beginning of the week! I hope my black leather will be as smooshy and wonderful as the bags recently posted.

i doubt they would do that anytime soon. since it just been introduced withi limited colors for this season, so if NBF decide to do it, they have to make the new colors. and how many new colors in order for them to make the new hardware...i mean...it's hard even with coin purses...

I don't really care for the Rose colored hardware. That may change once I see it in person. Silver hardware and classic hardware are my faves.

I'm not a big fan of GGH but I think the Rose Gold hardware looks nice. Thanks DM for posting the photo! :smile:

i'm not a fan of the rose gold...would be nice if they made gun metal hardware!

ooh gunmetal, that'll be something to look forward to!

I'm really getting frustrated with NBF's shipping estimations. I was told the RH city would be ready in a week.. a month ago. And then that it would be sent 2 weeks ago, and last week, too. Is it so hard to be truthful? I don't think I'm going to be doing any prepays anymore, my last will be the ame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->