iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #5 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the UK ladies.... B)
Is anyone waiting on a shipment from our boys T&D? I would like to order myself a wallet but don't have any orders coming my way in the next few weeks. Could my wallet cadge a ride on any orders heading to our shores??
Just drop me a PM if anyone can help a gal out. BIG THANKS :flower:

bbs - your speedy is fab! perfect drape in the canvas. wow, jacky really did well with this one. i'm tempted for summer.

Should I get a man's day or a courier? I actually really like the usual day bag but i want an option of being able to carry it both ways-like a normal shoulder bag and like a messenger bag.

Also, does T&D have all their colours available on their ioffer page?I want something but it ain't there.

babybluestar -- your Azur Speedy is so pretty! I haven't looked into Speedy for so long. Now you made me want one!

xing - I like Courier better than men's day since it carries more. I saw a girl carried a Marine Courier. It was stunning!

About T&D's Colors availability, I think the best way to find out is to ask them from iOffer. They are active on that site.

chicadee Thanks for the comparison pics, that really helps!

bagalicious Thanks for the mod pics and congrats on your money wallet. I was wondering, do you know anyone on ioffer that have good pom pom reps? I've been searching for a good rep for a long time (since T&D doesn't do them yet :doh:). Any suggestions? :smile:

babybluestar Your speedy looks great so far :wink:. I actually wouldn't mind stopping there..

Anyone else know a seller with a good pom pom rep?

i'd love a Pom Pon too but T&D don't have the real one to take as example so they' won't make it until someone send it to them :(
i asked if they would have made it a lot of time ago but they said that the other sellers don't have the right measures....i cross the fingers!

then, congrats everyone for the new bags! lovely all :smile:

xing i vote for the marine courier!

about marine and raisin : t&d told me they're shipping marine and raisin will be in the next weeks....i hope.... :smile:

waiting for their bags today i bought a pair of MIU MIU boots....
i didn't know how to spend money :shock::shock::shock:

p.s. anyone bought this miu miu bag from Jacky?
i holded it in my hands today in the miu miu boutique and i think j's one is perfect, the leather and the colour too! i would compare it to bal's day with the strap...don't you think?

Attachments

• s_9925.jpg
    s_9925.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 15
  • s01_9925.jpg
    s01_9925.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
Should I get a man's day or a courier? I actually really like the usual day bag but i want an option of being able to carry it both ways-like a normal shoulder bag and like a messenger bag.

Also, does T&D have all their colours available on their ioffer page?I want something but it ain't there.

The courier is a big bag. If you're petite I wouldn't suggest it since it would be kind of overwhelming. The men's day has the same strap length as the courier but the body is about the same shape as the day. Since you like your day so much maybe try the men's day since they're so similar in size. But, if you plan on carrying it as a messenger than definitely get the courier. IMO I prefer the men's day over courier since courier can look kind of awkward in a way. And for T&D, atm they have the raisin courier :smile:. They sometimes don't put up all the stock pics so maybe try emailing them? As for the men's day, I don't think they have any available atm (they did last year around oct/nov..I think).
Dimensions FYI: Men's day- 13 x 14 x 5, Courier- 23 x 15 x 8.5 with adjustable strap.

Courtesy of TPF (she's about 5'3'':(
Men's Day and the Courier
View attachment 501873 View attachment 501874

Hope that helps :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_4903.jpg
    IMG_4903.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4976.jpg
    IMG_4976.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 8
candycandy -- is that Jacky's Miu Miu? I love its color, and leather looks thick and smoosh!

yes, it's jacky's one! :smile:
lovely colour and leather...it seems so smooshy like the real one...
and i just bought same colour boots!! :D
i think i HAVE to take it :D

candycandy, please check with J whether that Miu Miu bag in the photos is authentic or replica. Sometimes, he posts photos of the auth bag on his website. If that's his rep, I would say the quality looks good!

I was wondering if anyone can give me some insight... I read in a post that some had issues with either Catty or Joys vachetta not developing a patina correctly. I can't find the post does anyone know which one had the issue? TIA

candycandy, please check with J whether that Miu Miu bag in the photos is authentic or replica. Sometimes, he posts photos of the auth bag on his website. If that's his rep, I would say the quality looks good!

i think it's the rep one, 'cause i never found a website with that pic...
i'll ask anyway, thanks :smile:

pixellated: i love ur magenta and can you make it clear that THIS IS THE SALE magenta? because mine looked nothing like that.

the authentic DOES have cardboard base. someone on the other forum even TOOK it OFF so it can sag the way she wants

since coco and other members let NBF borrows their bags, now they dont bother to invest in one like before :(

Last edited by a moderator:
candycandy: I saw that bag a while ago in maybe the model's streetstyle thread? and thought it was nice, I especially like the colour. I think he or someone else had the coffer in that colour and I thought it was just a neat shade of....... what, elephant?:unsure: Sorry, did you say it was the size of a Bal Day? That sounds way bigger than I thought it was.
Whatever happened to ladylike bags? Doesn't anyone leave the house with just a wallet, phone, a few touch-up items and keys? Maybe I'm just old. Well, not maybe.:cry::cry:

the authentic DOES have cardboard base. someone on the other forum even TOOK it OFF so it can sag the way she wants

since coco and other members let NBF borrows their bags, now they dont bother to invest in one like before :(

are you talking about the midday?

babybluestar: Your speedy is coming along nicely.

Ninalicious: I think it was Catty's vachetta and it was the trim, not the handles or bigger swatches of the vachetta that was the problem.

ViaSarah: I think it was coco109 who bought a Mandarine something from iOffer but I can't remember the name of the seller. Check I think the iOffer bags thread number three 'cause I'm pretty sure it was from the summer. Maybe coco can confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->