Apple's iPhone

My mom owns an iphone but after using her phone for few days I realized that my phone is much better, it's a samsung and I'm more than satisfied with it.

i think that depends on what you are used to.
I am not used to HTC and windows phones and I can´t handle them. IPhone is so easy to handle.

I could never own a Samsung, iPhone use so nice material to be built that so far I don't see any competitor who could claim to come even just close about built quality.

How's everyone taking to iOS 7? Are you loving the new upgrade? It's given me a whole new appreciation for my iPhone 5.

i still have to get used to it.
but i like it, too.

The icons are very 2nd grade primary school. But then again, the older ones were even worse.

Like the iOS7 for most part. There are things that irk me, like the color scheme for keyboard and the new "dash" is not growing on me because of reasons. Dislike the new look on App folders/stacks, they should be transparent as well and that only 9 things fit in each "window" is a bit strange. Clock App is kinda stange now as well.

Everything else works well, really well... except some out-of-Apple-control stuff like Chrome App being more unstable on tumblr than before, even with the newest updates. Yeah, that's the only one that goes mad and is a bit sluggish with almost everything. And sort of freezes if there is something like a few gifs on some page... Using more Safari, which IMO, has gotten better since the last version. Everything esle is performing same as before.

Love the new sounds! And the tilting wallpapers!

I loved the update, it was more than necessary. I'm using more Safari too.

I love the update. The blocking feature is fabulous, I blocked an old friend's number who I don't want in my life. The design is so fabulously modern and classy looking!

Since having the upgrade on both my old 4S and my new gold 5S It definitely fits better with the new phone as opposed to the 4S.

I've decided that since having the new one I'm going to invest in a Céline iPhone case to protect it, simple and classic.

Sometimes I find the iOS 7 a bit slow at responding to taps and swipes. Otherwise I like it. :smile:

:rofl:
10678638_10204074458918036_2742008836243625764_n.jpg

facebook.com

the plus one right? doesn't it have more capacity? (besides being bigger in that pointless, ipad mini way).. it makes sense considering the iphone 5 was at 700, that's what I paid (full retail price/no contract) and the regular iphone 6 seems to be at the same price.

the iwatch edition is gorgeous... too bad it's a bit ridiculous, I can imagine wall street suits benefiting from it but me? nah.. :lol:... and it's already annoying seeing people staring at a screen when you're talking to them, now imagine them always letting one eye wander around their wrist to check out stuff... like facebook. ugh. -_-

if i want the new iphone i have to pay full price as my carrier doesnt have contracts and won't subsidize the cost. :angry:

i am still using a 2S, although the browser frequently crashes. :rolleyes:

the good thing is i am in much less danger of being mugged.

Disappointed that Apple bowed to pressure from Samsung/Android and decided to make the screens (and therefore the phones) giant. Sure, more screen real estate is nice but I'd like to have the option of a full-featured device that fits in my pocket. I switched from Android to iPhone when the Android phones got too big. Now there's no where to run. :lol:

I'll get the 6 (smaller one) in a few months, I reckon. I'm more excited about Apple Pay than the device itself, I have to admit!

Disappointed that Apple bowed to pressure from Samsung/Android and decided to make the screens (and therefore the phones) giant. Sure, more screen real estate is nice but I'd like to have the option of a full-featured device that fits in my pocket. I switched from Android to iPhone when the Android phones got too big. Now there's no where to run.

i have the perfect solution for you. all you need is those JNCO denim with the massive pockets to carry the phone. :lol:

Disappointed that Apple bowed to pressure from Samsung/Android and decided to make the screens (and therefore the phones) giant. Sure, more screen real estate is nice but I'd like to have the option of a full-featured device that fits in my pocket. I switched from Android to iPhone when the Android phones got too big. Now there's no where to run. :lol:

I'll get the 6 (smaller one) in a few months, I reckon. I'm more excited about Apple Pay than the device itself, I have to admit!

I'm one of the proponent who vehemently wanted a bigger screen iPhone. i dont know why they didn't keep the same size they had with iphone 4 when they did 5s. Larger screen helps when doing alot of work on your phone. it's not about who did the bigger screen first. Heck, Samsung has copied Apple from the get-go.

Anyone here who is using iPhone 6 now? I'm planning to buy an iPhone soon but I can't decided between 5S or 6. I don't really like the appearance of iPhone6 since it looks like the smartphones from other brands... also I don't even know whether it works fine? Can anyone here give me a brief review on its pros and cons? Thanks :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->