Irregular Choice Shoes

I def agree with Ale. The quality is really not there, though they do have some nice styles.

i was supposed to buy these ones when i was in dublin, but of course i run out of money and never got them.. i'm angry at my self because i really fell in love in them

1203381020_lg.jpg

:heart: irregular choice shoes, i like the toes on them the way they go in, in the middle slightly

Yes, Zappos.com has a lot of them. They are adorable, but I have purchased a few pairs myself, but I always wind up either sending them back or never wearing them. I find the leather to be extremely hard and the shoes are difficult to "break-in".

I love irregular choice shoes! I only have one pair but they are sooo cute . . . definitely attention getters and very different from what most people are wearing. I usually look at them on zappos.com or shoes.com . . . but if you are in London or Dublin you can sometimes find a few pairs MUCH cheaper at TKMaxx (the European version of TJMaxx apparently) . . . I got mine for 25 pounds and they usually go for 50.

I think the quality, sizing, and comfort level are definitely hit or miss though . . . which is why it's nice if you can find them at discounted prices and at a store where you can try them on.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a brand I (mostly) love as you guys can probably guess from my username...anyways, just wondered what other people thought of them.

Some of their designs are so cute but I find that some can also be really really ugly! They're good for cheapish shoes, not always the greastest quality but certainly eye catching.

Here's what I have in my collection so far...

fa_1.JPG
These are maybe my favourites, they took some breaking in but now they're really easy to wear. the leather around the toes, ankle and heel is much more metallic looking in real life.

e0_1_b.JPG
These are so painful, my big toe feels like it's being crushed in these but they get so many looks when I wear them and (for me anyway) they are cute.

bb_1.JPG
Also a painful pair but so gorgeous with jeans. The canvas at the toes really rubs as does the slingback.

1105971220_lg.jpg
These are really comfy and also look great with jeans.

1203453370_lg.jpg
My newest pair. Great for summer and really comfy although the wooden soles feel kinda heavy.

985-108022-d.jpg
These boots are so comfy and look great over jeans. I kinda wanted them in black though but they only had the silvery ones. The leather is really soft on these, most unusual for IC shoes.

I absolutely adore this brand, very creative and unique, though there is a downside to that I'd have to admit, some of the designs are a bit too outrageous/childish.

I agree with that jadoredior. At least the charms can be detatched from the second pair!

I do own 'normal' shoes as well (I have about 50 pairs, a lot for me but I know that some people here have way more) these are just little indulgences for whenever I'm in the mood! :rolleyes:

i love some of the irregular choice shoes but some are overly cute (if that makes sense at all!)

i dont know whether i could take myself seriously wearing them though!:lol:

i like maybe about 25% of what i see of ic shoes. i'm pretty infatuated with a pair of boots right now but for the most part i find the shoes kitschy and tacky. all of the business going on is childish, like someone said, and just not my style. but some of their more low-key shoes are amazing.

here are the boots i want! i'd buy them right now, but they don't have my size. :doh:

from zappos
985-108013-d.jpg

if anyone in the uk can find these in a US 6, buy them for me and i'll pay you for shipping + your time + loveliness! :wink:

i love irregular choice shoes, and the office shoes, but i have massive feet i'm a uk 8 and they don't do them ;(((

i don't think i own any irregular choice shoes, I can't remember!! I do like them though. i almost bought a pair at tk maxx, they were only £15, high white leather pixie kinda shoes with white tassles and beige and black striped ribbons. They were nice, but I couldn't decide if they were just a bit TOO random

Last edited by a moderator:
they are pretty actually... not something I think I would look well in, but they are pretty...

there are some pairs of them that i really like and some that i really don't like.

Same here Marcella, some are cute and fun but they're not for everyday wear...well for me anyway, I only wear mine occasionally. The only ones I wear for any length of time are the boots, the rest are too uncomfy! There are a lot of really ugly designs by them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->