Irregular Choice Shoes

purplelucrezia

Reaction score
Irregular Choice is a London-based brand. I have not been able to find their website, but their shoes are available through Urban Outfitters.

Attachments

• shoe.jpg
    shoe.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 30
Whoops! Sorry, the silver flats are by We Who See, not Irregular Choice. Here are some icl (as they are also called) sparkly shoes.

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
These actually aren't icl, but I like 'em anyway. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• flowershoe.jpg
    flowershoe.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 16
love the first pair and the last one from icl, i need to check those when i visit London (hope its gonna be soon )

Those are adorable! I love the red ones with stars and the contoured toe....kind of babydoll-ish and quirky :wink:

Originally posted by Scott@Dec 14th, 2003 - 2:50 am
Those are adorable! I love the red ones with stars and the contoured toe....kind of babydoll-ish and quirky :wink:
those remind me a lot of Camper scott :wink:

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 13th, 2003 - 6:51 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 13th, 2003 - 6:51 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Dec 14th, 2003 - 2:50 am
those remind me a lot of Camper scott :wink: [/b][/quote]
They sure are darling...very sweet :flower: :heart:

I also love those black pumps with the pink bow.

They would be a guilty pleasure for me. They are awfully adorable, but part of me knows that I could maybe pick a better shoe :unsure: :cry:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Dec 13th, 2003 - 7:35 pm
I think these are adorable.
Very cute..love the polka dots..but just not for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->