Is Katie Holmes faking her pregnancy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49693
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 49693

katie_holmes_belly.jpg

(http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/weblog/katie_holmes_and_her_bump/)

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise at another soccer game on December 10th. Katie's bump appears smaller than her bump from 2 months ago. Perhaps the clothing fit can explain it or does it?:shock:

this debate has been going on forever.

her bump is growing, its just different angles and different fabrics and such

i mean really people, what would they gain from faking it, nothing. its stupid to assume. most peoplewho say that i think are just in denial that there is actually going to be a tom cruise spawn in the world

masquerade said:
i mean really people, what would they gain from faking it, nothing.

Publicity....but I just posted this for fun so don't take it seriously:blush:

masquerade said:
most peoplewho say that i think are just in denial that there is actually going to be a tom cruise spawn in the world

lmao!!! :rofl: :rofl:

but really, i can't believe they actually report on this sh*t. I mean who cares?? there are much more important things going on in the world then this crap!!

Even though this crossed my mind when I saw those pics of her in that purple or is that red, shirt, I think she is overall bigger, especially in the legs, so must be bad angles.

strawberry daiquiri said:
Let's hope so, for the child's sake.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, that would be really crazy. I would have to burn my Jerry Maguire, and Far and Away DVD's, and give up what little hope I have on Tom forever.:huh:

kylie80 said:
Even though this crossed my mind when I saw those pics of her in that purple or is that red, shirt
you know, it actually crossed my mind as well! :lol: that bellybutton just looked so fake! haha but I don't think her face has changed, it doesn't seem swollen or anything.
but it was just a thought that crossed my mind, I mean, that's a remote possibility, even for the TomKat (ugh) standards. I couldn't care less, really.:huh:

You have to admit her stomach has hardly grown at all since the first pics we saw of her pregnant. Her stomach should keep getting bigger, but it has been about the same size for two months. I'm sorry but that's freaking weird no matter how you slice it. Either she isn't eating properly or something is up. I remember how fast my aunt's stomach grew when she was pregnant. She looked like she was almost ready to pop about 4 or 5 months in and she was skinny beforehand, so her size wasn't from her being big to begin with. We've witnessed how fast all of these other celebrities' tummys grow. Why not Katie's?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they'd go as far as to fake a pregnancy, but maybe I'm just being naive...:blush:

wow, this is ridiculous, because of their complete irrational behaviour over the past few months, we even come to believe that her pregnancy is faked...what i don't quite understand, is that wasn't Tom Cruise sterile, or smething of the sort. I mean he couldn't have any kids with Nicole Kidman, so why with Katie he can suddenly? maybe i missed something...

They HAVE to have a baby or else people won't believe they are 'dating':P

She does not look 6 months pregnant....

Her belly always looked so fake and we have seen that both really did everything they could to get as much publicity as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake. I guess we'll never know and I don't really care about it at all.

I doubt it's fake... i think if they were going to fake a pregnancy (and maybe adopt a kid or something) they would have waited until after they were married... better for their images

People.. when I was pregnant at six months, I hardly looked six months.. I was quite small. Every woman is different.

Anyway... I think she's having a baby alien, so I guess it's normal in that case to experience weird variations in the belly area :lol: The tentacles are propably moving :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->