Is There Any Hope Left?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by kersti, May 31, 2004.

1. kersti

kersti New Member

I would absolutely kill for a Brown Cherry Blossom LV bag - Papillion, Retro, Alma I really don't care which...

No luck in local LV stores - is there any hope left for me?

[​IMG]

2. Plumour

Plumour New Member

Ebay I guess.......(even though I almost never trust Ebay :ninja: )

3. brian

brian New Member

those bags have been completely sold out worldwide for months and months and months now...maybe a year? i don't know. but anyhow:

i think that ebay would be your best bet. go for one of the sellers who's verified as a seller of authentic by mypoupette.com.

4. brian

brian New Member

i'm pretty acquainted with which ebay sellers can be trusted; is there any particular bag from this line you want? i can find a link to an ebay auction for whichever for you if you want! :)

5. brian

brian New Member

6. brian

brian New Member

7. Amélie

Amélie New Member

maybe u could order one from overseas...like ausrtralia, i'm sure we've still got 'em

8. Street_a_Licious

Street_a_Licious Active Member

You think so? I think its more really sold-out... it'd be a HUGE miracle if one could find a LV Cherry Blossom or Graffiti in a LV boutique.... its just not happening!

9. Mettchen

Mettchen desire, undefined

Street a Licious is right. It's impossible to find them in the stores. They are all sold out ! You need to go to eBay. And as Brian said; buy from a verified mypoupette.com-seller. My friend bought the papillon as she thought it was real, since it looked authentic in the pictures and it came with the receipt and such. She took it to the LV store, just to find out that it was like the best fake they had ever seen. Only difference from the authentic ones were the screws which were used. :shock:

10. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

the retail price was 730 EUROS ... so ebay is taking a piss :angry:

11. brian

brian New Member

well, it's a hard to find discontinued limited edition!
    things like that go up in price

althoguh some sellers go a bit wild with the markups...$4000 for a bag that retailed about $1000 is a bit much.

12. vintage_princess

vintage_princess Adorable illusion

I remember i used the same question a while back, i really love the cherry blossom retro bag. :cry:

13. banana

banana New Member

The bags posted are all brand new. Maybe you can get a used one from some rich chic who wants to get rid of hers now that the trend is over. I think that the used/vintage LVs have more character to them anyway.

14. FashionVixen

FashionVixen New Member

Same problem here. I just realized that I LOVE the cherry blossoms, soo much more than the multicolore. I'm trying to find one used; more character and lower price tag. I guess I'll be on eBay for a looong time...

15. FashionVixen

FashionVixen New Member

16. HBoogie

HBoogie Procrastinator.

Yes, call upscale consignment shops in a metro area. Even if they don't have any right now, they might take down your phone number and call you if/when one comes in.

17. impossibleprincess

impossibleprincess kabhi alvida

Seriously, I know (trust me) when you want something you just want that one thing and it will make you so happy when you get it - but don't waste all this time on the cherry papillon. I bought that Murakami and for a whole summer I walked around New York so happy that it was all mine and I went everywhere with it - but then a few months later I got so tired of it. Now it just sits in my room looking pretty. That's the problem with the limited editions - no one even wants to use them after a while. I've realised that logoes are not all that now, If I were you I would invest in a Balenciaga or put your name down for a Birkin or go for a normal Vuitton with no cherry blossoms etc, they will go with everything and will last a lifetime. But if you really really want the bag, take the others' advice and find a girl who doesn't want hers anymore!! :p