The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

i was wondering if anyone can help me... are there any obvious things to look for when purchasing Balenciaga?? cause there are so many on e-bay, and i want to know how you can tell the difference between a real bag and a fake one. should i be looking at serial numbers and stiching or other things?? also with the serial number, is there one number that is used for a lot of fake bags, like there is with Chanel??
if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!!

I bought this Coach bag for 30$ at a vintage shop. I'm skeptical because supposedly all Coach bags are made with YKK zippers and this zipper says
"Talon". I also tried looking up information on the tag, but I keep getting mixed results on its validity, so I'm pretty confused. :\ Pictures are my own.

img0343d.jpg

img0342qy.jpg

img0344j.jpg

img0345u.jpg

Anyone who can id this bag?
img26921.jpg

(Style from Tokyo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone ID this gorgeous bag? :flower:
I've also seen pics of it in black as well.

bag.JPG
source: a screen cap from a korean drama

D&G "Pyramid" Bag???

Can anyone confirm or deny that D&G ever produced a bag matching this description (no pictures, sorry!:(

A framed bag, about the size of a cantaloupe that is decidedly pyramid shaped, where the body and basket-style handle are composed of buffed leather in a blush/taupe shade; the D&G logo is indicated in silver/pewter above the front closure.

I found this little number and immediately assumed it to be a fake, but all the trappings and trimmings are more than just a little bit convincingly legitimate. I will try and visit the bag again tomorrow and get a few snaps; in the meantime, can anyone out there assist me with this little mystery?

I hope it's OK that I borrow this thread to ask about a Hermes bracelet. I searched and didn't find a thread for jewlery so I try here instead of making a new thread :smile:

k99tfo.jpg

9sqmg0.jpg

15dswnp.jpg

i got a shirt that's been in my closet for years. i have never worn it because i'm not sure if it's fake or authentic. i would be more confident if i knew.
i bought in in a second hand shop, it had tags and was in a perfect condition. please help me ! :wink:

Attachments

• Obraz 034.JPG
    Obraz 034.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Obraz 014.JPG
    Obraz 014.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Obraz 022.JPG
    Obraz 022.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Obraz 035.JPG
    Obraz 035.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Can anyone ID this purple bag on Ambra Medda? I just can't seem to place it, though it looks so familiar. Thanks!
tumblr_kuaiy6DMSr1qz7kpuo1_400.jpg
AmbraMedd_Gusta_56964819_Max__mid.jpg

source: t magazine & audimedia

^Found it. Sorry! It's the Fendi F6 Secret Code clutch.

i'm not sure if this is appropriate but i picked up this bag at a thrift store and i'd love to know the model of it.

it's miu miu (the indent is kind of hard to read in the picture).

9a9d3803991f5464b6d4291b70ecab5c.jpg

Is this a Dior Montaigne? - credit Stockholm Street Style

Attachments

• 136553_980.jpg
    136553_980.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 10
Hello everyone, I was wondering could this 'chanel' bag be authentic? Has Chanel ever done this kind of model? Thanks and sorry about small pic :/

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 141
Can anyone confirm or deny that D&G ever produced a bag matching this description (no pictures, sorry!:(

A framed bag, about the size of a cantaloupe that is decidedly pyramid shaped, where the body and basket-style handle are composed of buffed leather in a blush/taupe shade; the D&G logo is indicated in silver/pewter above the front closure.

I found this little number and immediately assumed it to be a fake, but all the trappings and trimmings are more than just a little bit convincingly legitimate. I will try and visit the bag again tomorrow and get a few snaps; in the meantime, can anyone out there assist me with this little mystery?

its really hard to say without pics. were you able to get pics?

Can anyone ID this handbag that Lily Donaldson is carrying in this photo? TIA

Photo credit: www.picasaweb.com

Attachments

• lily_donaldson_bag.jpg
    lily_donaldson_bag.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola