Is This Website Authentic?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by FabulousFashion, Apr 27, 2004.

1. FabulousFashion

FabulousFashion New Member

I was wondering if anyone knew if the website voguehandbags is real or not? It looked real, but I don't know how to tell fake gucci's from real, etc. They have awesome deals though, and look and sound real, so I think I'm probably going to get a couple bags from them, but I wanted to know if they were real or not just to know ! lol :blush: Here's the site: Vogue Handbags

THANKS! :flower:

2. Luna

Luna offline.

3. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

real id say.
    i got a friend who buys tons of prada, gucci, fendi stock from italy(for his business.. he is a wholeseller too)... its hard to get them but if you can then u r lucky. they should be real :unsure:

4. FabulousFashion

Lol thanks you guys, they look real to me and I think I'm going to get a few anyway, lol A discount's a discount.... lol! :wub:

5. brian

brian New Member

6. Amara

Amara New Member

:woot:

That site is making me wonder if it's time to add a leather Prada to my collection or another Fendi...but damn I really want one of the D&B 'It Bags' they are so cute. XD

~Amara ^_^

7. FabulousFashion

lol! ;) U deff shud get a D&B It bag, my fave is the periwinkle bucket!

8. Incroyable

Incroyable New Member

Leather Prada's and Fendi's are of a totally different level than a Donney & Bourke. But then they aren't anything cheap either though.

9. Amara

Amara New Member

I did, I got the Large Domed Satchel in Bubble Gum and a matching wristlet. XD I am going to bug my BF to take a picture of it with his digital camera tomorrow...of course BF still hasn't hooked up scanner *the last thing I asked him to do* but tomorrow is anniversary so maybe he will do both. :D

The collection reminds me of Hello Kitty, which I loff. :heart:

Yes they are but I looked at the Prada's out right now and was not too thrilled and I really wanted a pink bag, I have been wanting a pink designer bag for some time. I almost bought a Coach it was leather which is nice...but sooo not big enough for my needs and they didn't have any bigger ones. >_< I miss all the designer stores in SF :cry:

Hmm one of my friends recommended this site:
    http://www.swoonshop.com/ for designer purses but I am not so sure about how authentic they are. I am good at spotting fakes in person but not so good with pics which is why I never buy purses online, plus I am a very paranoid person and love to go and pick out the purse and have it right then. ;)

~Amara ^_^

10. FabulousFashion

I LUV HELLO KITTY TOO! lol, that swoonshop was much more expensive than vogu

11. wyatt.

wyatt. New Member

even if they're real...

they're sort of boring/generic :blink:

12. Purr

Purr New Member

i think that's why they're so cheap!
    i hate fabulous fashion for posting the link (j/k)... now i have a good reason to spend a lot... 5 or 6 new handbags for the price of 2-3... i can't resist it :cry:

13. FabulousFashion

Hahaha :lol:

14. Meg

Meg inspired contemplation

are the balenciaga's on this site legit as well then?

15. Chanel_Aficionada

Chanel_Aficionada New Member

Wow, cheap, cheap, cheap!

I am always wary of authenticity... will someone let us know if they order and whether or not the product was genuine?

16. lmonte1221

lmonte1221 New Member

If this place is real then why do they have so many balenciaga bags in stock when they're sold out everywhere else. Now that troubles me.

17. Theory

Theory New Member

Don't risk it!

18. MJCouture

MJCouture New Member

It looks like that citymoda.com place just renamed them selves. The Balencaigas are probably fake, and are priced at retail. I would not risk it.

19. Balenciaga Queen

Balenciaga Queen New Member

No...all Balenciaga bags on this site are high end fakes. I have been in contact with Balenciaga America and they told me straight that they DO NOT sell online anywhere except Aloharag and also you can email Browns of London. OTher than that..any bag that comes up on a google search like these chictogo, citymoda,dellamoda, vogue handbags , ,lussomoda,,,vizio de la moda...ALL FAKE !! becareful unless of course you want to pay AUTHENTIC price for a fake handbag !!!!

20. satine112

satine112 New Member

Oh no....Do you think the Fendi's on this site are fake? http://www.chichandbags.com/ They came up on google and i was going to buy one next week when I got paid...