Isaac Mizrahi TV show

mizrahi

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm giving out free tickets to the upcoming Isaac Mizrahi show on the E! Style Network this autumn. The show is a fashion-oriented talk show, and will feature celebrity guests, audience makeovers/giveaways, chefs, and more!

We begin taping on October 20th, and run through December 9th. We tape Tues-Fri and we have one Monday in November open. There are two shows per day- one at noon, and another at 3pm.

For tickets, please email all necessary information to [email protected]

For example:
I could attend a Tuesday or Wednesday show @ 12pm. My name is________, My daytime phone number is________, my email address (where you can contact me) is________ and the number of tickets I want are_______.

Be sure to tell us that you found out about us from the fashion spot.com!

It is taped in NYC

It is taped in New York City, in Isaac's work loft at 10th Ave and 36th St.

Mike

i think isaac mizrahi has an fun personality...i'd watch his show. :wink:

if you've seen the mizrahi movie...i forgot what it's called, i think it was made in the late 90's......then you'll know what i mean

I LOVE HIS SHOW! I WATCH HIM ALL THE TIME!!!
clap for isaac--clap for him!

that is all. =P

never saw his show cuz i reside in Europe, but i caught some of the GG footage from E! on a website and i gotta admit those interviews were hilarious and so not PC, almost like the real life Ali G's Bruno character ! anyways, hope his show makes it here ( FashionTV perhaps?)

Me and my sister love that show! I actually used to watch the one on Oxygen before it got cancelled. I'm glad he is on the Style network now. He is really adorable. He seems like he could never be mean to anyone. :heart:

Pastry said:
if you've seen the mizrahi movie...i forgot what it's called, i think it was made in the late 90's......then you'll know what i mean
unzipped...

as a designer, i don't think he's the best...

but i watch his show. like Pastry said, he has a fun personality. the guests he has on it aren't too bad, either. but i do love the dress he made for Selma Blair!

I've seen the one on Style Network... it's pretty cute. His designing isn't my favorite but he's got a nice personality and it really comes threw out of the screen... it's a pretty nice show.

And I loved him at the Golden Globes. Good stuff.

i like his show... its not amazing, but its cute... it doesnt hold my attenion very long though....

darn...my cable provide does not carry the Style Network.

I used to live off of it....before I moved....it was an essential...like AIR.

but no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->