Isabel Lucas

I love her style so much,originally vintage and sixties..:heart: what an amazing girl!:crush:
she reminds me a lot of Michelle Philips from the Mamas and The Papas :flower:
michelle02.jpg

lovelovelove.us

Thanks for the pics guys^_^^_^ Isabel is very a beautiful girl she looks natural and ethereal thats what i like about her beauty she reminds me quite a bit of Alison Lohman:heart:

Here are some pics of her as a blonde she can pull of both blonde and brunette!

2zp1f6g.jpg

2lc046x.jpg

a4o6xv.jpg

2nlcqr8.jpg

I adore Isabel. Her style is so inspiring compared to these other young Hollywood starlets who drape themselves in designer duds from head-to-toe and often/most times end up looking like unoriginal clones of one another. Her whole vibe is just so carefree, yet chic. And it doesn't hurt that she is a complete natural beauty.

I adore Isabel. Her style is so inspiring compared to these other young Hollywood starlets who drape themselves in designer duds from head-to-toe and often/most times end up looking like unoriginal clones of one another. Her whole vibe is just so carefree, yet chic. And it doesn't hurt that she is a complete natural beauty.

I agree with you totally:flower:

May i ask who is the girl on your avatar she is really pretty! is it Marley Shelton ?

I love her lax style! Everything is so natural ~we need more pics of her!

^^the girl on HeatherAnne's avatar is model Karmen Pedaru:flower:

Thank you melfreya and belowen for the pictures :flower:. This girl is so naturally gorgeous its unfair :P. And I really like her hair the colour it is now. She pulls off the blonde but it sort of makes her look average.

thanks for the recent pics, b

i know she recently returned from india.. she was shooting a film there, and she was back in aus. for a while visiting friends and family too. rumour is she's dating joel edgerton..

i like her much, much better as a brunette

I much prefer Isabel as a brunette too im a sucker for brunettes what can i say lol:heart::flower: but yeah its her natural hair colour anyway so she stick to itim glad she has gone back to that colour.

The most recent from getty :flower:
all 2009
84942007.jpg
84933378.jpg

84941989.jpg
83737976.jpg

84941964.jpg
84922086.jpg

85178959.jpg
83783733.jpg

83691211.jpg
83656779.jpg

84262149.jpg
83650126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Melfreya for the new photos of Isabel she looks beautiful in the recent pics i love her long face, cheekbones, reminds me so much of Alison Lohman who i also adore!:heart::flower:

She has a perfect profile. And a great complexion. Her skin is flawless in every picture I see.

she does have a big forehead, but I mean just look at her, she is glowing :heart:

bad actor yes, but mannn she's stunning and a lovely animal loving person, i like expansive foreheads!

I think sometimes flaws make a person unqiue and beautiful. I don't see anything wrong with her face she isnt your regular type of girl but she is for sure a ethereal beauty.

I like the way her face is shaped and how her jaw and facial structure are so well defined. :flower:

Im sorry but im not a fan of pudgy round faces!:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->