Isabel Marant #2

^I saw lots of Etoile stuff in store today. Fell in love with a vest and a creme colored blazer but will wait for the next sales because all IM stuff in that store always goes on sale with 70% off :lol: People here don't get the Marant hype yet, apparently.

surely, you jest.

My dicker boots arrived today. They're more beautiful then I thought they'd be. I think I might spray them with a suede waterproofer though so I don't have to worry about them.

^Are dicker the new ones? what colour did you go for? I had such trouble tracking mine down when I got them, it was such a challenge but so worth it!

My dicker boots arrived today. They're more beautiful then I thought they'd be. I think I might spray them with a suede waterproofer though so I don't have to worry about them.
You need to spray them every day if you plan on wearing them in snow or rain. Suede is really delicate.

pembldon - Yes, the dicker is her same boot as the lacow, etc. it's just the name of it for s/s '11 I guess. I purchased the taupe color - it's a dark taupe that I think will go with everything. They were so hard to find since she doesn't sell them online here (USA), you have to find some small boutique that carries her line and that will sell them to you via phone order.

The Ida ~ I sprayed them with apple guard rain and stain for leather and suede protection, I usually use it on my bags so I felt comfortable using it.

^Yes, but you need to spray often. No matter what you're using.

You need to spray them every day if you plan on wearing them in snow or rain. Suede is really delicate.

Do you wear yours in the snow? I live in Norway and I haven't worn my boots in Oslo ever since november, and I really miss wearing them :cry: I feel so ugly wearing my doc martens because of the weather. but I'm frightened that the water will penetrate through the waterproof spray regardless.

I'm after a bit of advice, does anyone know where I could get a grey baki coat in grey? I got the mocha ben and never feel that great when I wear it, I love the idea and when I see it on other people but I think maybe I don't have the height to pull it off. I've looked into having it shortened but I don't want to get into that. Does anyone know if there are any of the short ones still knocking about?

You should always be on the lookout on ebay
Anyway shopheist has received the ss collection if you guys are interested

IM_PAGE_PHOTO.jpg

shopheist.com

I kinda like the smell of those sprays. :ninja:

Has anyone noticed that not many of the coats are lined? What's the point of that? :blink:

maybe it is to make the jaackets more fitted and less bulky? I think her jackets wear like a second skin, maybe it is because of the lack of lining, bevause I think it is more work to make a unlined coat, because you have to finish the inside very precise.

^There is no way in hell I'd buy an unlined winter jacket. That is just crazy. And the jackets I looked at were not fitted at all. Maybe Isabel Marant doesn't have to ride her bike all the time :lol:

what is shopheist is it that site whose pics and prices have been posted as an image before?

hello all - i just purchased the silver lame glody skirt from fall on-line...has anyone tried it on? any comments or feedback on the size/fit? thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->