Isabel Marant #2

I bought an Etoile knit on sale.

IME+pull+sales11.JPG

There was not much interesting items left for discount this season and a max of (only) 40 % off on the FW collection.

hello all - i just purchased the silver lame glody skirt from fall on-line...has anyone tried it on? any comments or feedback on the size/fit? thanks so much!

Go one size up. It is VERY short. I bought it in store - it kills me that it's so cheap on Net-a-porter now.

Go one size up. It is VERY short. I bought it in store - it kills me that it's so cheap on Net-a-porter now.

thank you so much for the info!!!! so, if i am a size 1 or 2 in isabel skirts, should i stay with the 2 or go up to the 3?

I got this brilliant jacket from Etoile. It's very stretchy and comfortable but the double zips are a bit annoying.

picture from net-a-porter

Attachments

• 114638_e2_l.jpg
    114638_e2_l.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
nice jacket bloss bloss, I saw it in the shop and it is sooooo soft!

Here is my Etoile Isabel Marant pants from F/W'10 I wore today (also posted on the WAYWT-topic)

img7132.jpg

img7143.jpg

looks great on you (mega jealous of your balenciaga as well! :P)

nice jacket bloss bloss, I saw it in the shop and it is sooooo soft!

Here is my Etoile Isabel Marant pants from F/W'10 I wore today (also posted on the WAYWT-topic)

lLove the pant on you it looks lovely :heart:

Just bought the celso parka as seen on jeanne
IMG_2071.jpg
IMG_2081.jpg
IMG_2085.jpg
IMG_2087.jpg
IMG_2092.jpg
IMG_2094.jpg

/jeannedamas.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
My contribution to recent purchases: FW 11 wrap skirt.

Attachments

• Copie de 1101jupe IM.JPG
    Copie de 1101jupe IM.JPG
    270.4 KB · Views: 5
The Celso Parka was my favourite "jacket" from last season. There is are a couple left at Aime on sale if anyone is interested.

aby, super nice skirt. great angles and looks to have a cool texture. i could see the brown sweater and that skirt together on you. you seem to find the things i never noticed but would want from IM recent offerings.

The Celso Parka was my favourite "jacket" from last season. There is are a couple left at Aime on sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks, did they have any good reductions? I just bought a SS11 cardi. It's the cardigan version of the multicoloured jumper that's on NAP. I saw the fisherman jumpers from the catwalk. They are gorgeous but looked tiny.

Thanks, did they have any good reductions? I just bought a SS11 cardi. It's the cardigan version of the multicoloured jumper that's on NAP. I saw the fisherman jumpers from the catwalk. They are gorgeous but looked tiny.

Everything from last season was at 50%, there are still some nice stuff left. I do not expect them to go any higher, they always have the worst sales.:innocent:

That cardigan is really nice! Congrats!:flower:

aby, super nice skirt. great angles and looks to have a cool texture. i could see the brown sweater and that skirt together on you. you seem to find the things i never noticed but would want from IM recent offerings.

Thanks Lucky!

IMG00400-20110204-1121.jpg

Edit: pic by me

Thanks to the wonderful people at Aime. I asked them so many questions through email, but they were really nice.

stunning :D i love them congrats!

i love the stuff that has arrived on net-a-porter :buzz: not as expensive as i expected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->