Isabel Marant F/W 2021.22 by Alasdair McLellan

Adut's legs look SLIPPERY LOL!

Anything would be better than Juergen Tellers for Isabel Marant after like 10 seasons in a row

I like it! Love seeing Anna, Adut and Rianne anywhere. Also even though I'm somewhat of a Teller apologist, I've never really liked him for Marant, so that's a good change!

I love it too! :DGives me some 90 th feeling. It looks different and I am happy that they replaced Teller with Aldasair.

I like this campaign, great change of replace Teller to McLellan.

Isabel chérie , you still trying to make your sneakers happen ? We are not in 2011 anymore and upgrade it to a Balenciaga Triple S version doesn't help.
Love the casting and indeed way more appealing than any Juergen Teller mess and it could be worst with some Collier Schorr

Rianne could sell me a potato sack and still look amazing. The others look great too.

Adut facial expressions are kind of weird...but I've got to say I like the new direction, very graphic and in the style of Claude Montana, who Isabel does well in copying. I second they should stop with those awful sneakers, they were already everywhere ten years ago and no one wants them back!

Does anyone know when the full campaign will get released? We still have only few images, only one of the girls except of Adut.

Elle France Digital Edition

The design feels a bit like vintage GAP ads. Not really feeling the expensive vibe of the brand.

Elle France Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->