Isabel Marant for H&M

i finally got the printed chiffon ruched top on the site today...had been stalking it for ages :lol:

if anyone is in london, definitely go to visit the stores i can't believe how much there is left at regent st! :smile: (for womens and kids anyway, not men!)

Looks like any remaining pieces have now been removed from the site. I saw there was some bits came back on yesterday but now everything has gone. So I have a suspicion there could be some repricing going to happen at the end of this week or next.

Im visiting London next month and still got high hopes for any leftovers. are there still any at Regents street?

i doubt you'll find a single stitch anywhere. i think this might have been the most successful H&M collabo to date.

no it all went last year, i think ebay is your best hope sorry! :(

It didn't go into the sale. Any remaining stock was removed from the shop floors and the website, so I agree with the guys above, if you find a piece then it's due to someone's mistake of leaving it out!

There obviously wasn't enough stock left for them to bother discounting it. The last I saw of anything was just jeans...that was it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->