Isabel Marant S/S 10 Paris

overpriced high-street but at least she is consistent in this...

they should be carrying lollipops this is so juvenile

:rofl:
that was kind of my thought too when i saw that first picture of Anja....

I'm so disappointed:cry:

I was really looking forward to this show but this is really bad.. it looks like Zara teen

The collection doesn't get any less painful to look at in HQ, but here it is anyway....

vogue.co.uk

Too many of the collections this season feel like they are catering to the lowest common denominator. It's way too homogeneous for my taste.

I think it's really Isabel Marantish, love the pink color.:heart:

I like it a lot. It's fresh, young and amazing !

not her best collection....last season neither. i blame that alt woman for destroying the original marant spirit. it's so utterly banal.

This is like hyper-Balmain. And fur jackets for spring ? ? Neither are a good move IMO.

I used to love Isabel Marant because of the street style that she incorporate in her creations, but God, so many pieces were there last season, and I totally agree with the hippie Balmain... the top that Magdalena's wearing, black almost transparent, was there, the fur thing, last season, the jacket with lines, she did it last spring collection, oh that scarf thing déjà vu from last show but she tight'em up, and there's so many to add... What's wrong with the novelty? There's no inspiration at all. I think that the collection is ok, but there's nothing special 'cause she did it all.

that is nice actually...but i feel like my gf can buy similar clothes in H&M, Zara or Zapa...

It's pretty (not everything but most of the pieces) but we have seen it before (and should I add for a few seasons now). It gets boring :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->