Isabel Marant S/S 2009 : Daria Werbowy by Inez & Vinoodh

Alien Sex Friend

Reaction score
is it inez and vinoodh?- not sure, doesnt entirely look like them, Terry Richardson- nor either...

scanned by cadg from Vogue Paris feb 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
i like it very much. the pic fits my conception of daria.

it doesn't look like inez & déjà-voodh at all.

i really think its Inez
same feeling as the Lara thing they shot for Vogue Italia some time ago...

i really think its Inez
same feeling as the Lara thing they shot for Vogue Italia some time ago...
yep, i was also thinking about that wedding ed on the road to Las Vegas... but the angle is not that much about Inez and Vinoodh: its almost fish-eye...

^ you're right about the angle yes

still considering it's daria and probably emanuelle alt styled...I think I&V are our best bet...if not I'd love to know who shot this..(not that I like it that much, just curiious)

i'm not blown away, but it is def isabel marant and I WANT those boots!!!

Love this collection,but I have to admit I'm not glad seeing Daria,but I will wait for more shots.All in all it looks really nice,Love Isabel Marant:heart:

Nothing crazy but it represents Isabel Marant very well, and Daria fits the brand perfectly plus she looks gorgeous !

I like it a lot.

that's a picture where daria looks very natural, very herself.

i agree that angle is not typically i&v's

great, she's perfect for isabel Marant!
i'm going crazy watching her legs !!!!! :woot:

It looks good. The angle is indeed not typical I&V.

The last two campaigns were shot by Terry Richardson.. so i'm thinking maybe this one is too.

Daria is perfect for IM. I love it.:heart:

The last two campaigns were shot by Terry Richardson.. so i'm thinking maybe this one is too.

the last one f/w 2008 was actually shot by Inez and Vinoodh and Daria was here. and 2 previous were shot by Terry. so inez and vinoodh in the role of photographers sounds more logical... i guess :huh:

i love this image. it feels really refreshing considering this season's heavily merchandized campaigns. hopefully it doesn't scream 'buy this', nor any right-in-your-face bags and shoes...
kudos to IM for that!

the last one f/w 2008 was actually shot by Inez and Vinoodh and Daria was here. and 2 previous were shot by Terry. so inez and vinoodh in the role of photographers sounds more logical... i guess :huh:

My bad, your right. I was looking at the campaign with Angela Lindvall and my mind slipped.. thanks for the correction :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->