Isabel Marant S/S 2018 : Anna Ewers by Juergen Teller

Haven't seen such a divisive campaign in a while. I literally hate some of the shots, but love the last two accesories images and the one with the white suit.

There's a Terry Richardson vibe which puts me off. And it's about time fashion should cast Anna Ewers in a proper campaign where she does actual modelling.

i like the red background but not the others

i miss old IM :(

It's a little Terry Richardson x Alexander Wang. This could be so much better.

No thanks. Neither Anna nor Teller is something I get excited about.

I like the men's and accessories shots the most.

It looks cheap, the collection was 100 times better on the runway in my opinion.

Reading the title of the thread almost sent me to sleep, and I actually find the shots quite off-putting. Probably an unpopular opinion but I only find Anna interesting when she's either done up Bardot style like Lara Stone or has been given the full M&M sex symbol treatment. The whole no make-up look doesn't do her any favours.

The cheesy grin doesn’t suit Anna at all. Makes her look so ordinary.

What happened to Anna? She's been looking like she's so over it lately.

The campaigns by I & V where so much better. I love Anna but her and Teller isn't a good Match. She can't pull out her Supermodel Skills in Shots like this.

Haven't seen such a divisive campaign in a while. I literally hate some of the shots, but love the last two accesories images and the one with the white suit.

There's a Terry Richardson vibe which puts me off. And it's about time fashion should cast Anna Ewers in a proper campaign where she does actual modelling.
+1 I agree, some shots are great some not and that TR vibe isn't soothing. Can't wait to try the black cuffed pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna looks good and it's interesting without makeup. It does have a Terry vibe that makes it feel a bit dated though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->