Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I was such in a rush to get it so I bought it from ebay us
And so a week ago ups emailed for the extra taxes :cry::cry:
So Im still waiting

So Im still waiting

So sorry about that! Unfortunately that's the way it goes when we buy from outside EU. :(

I have a pair of AW boots on the way too, I'm a bit afraid of the taxes on those. :shock:

So Im still waiting

Was the coat more interesting price wise on ebay US?

I bought it for 570 $ with shipping (437 euros ) and at the time it was sold out everywhere (lebonmarche & net a porter)
The problem is the extra taxes but the girl was nice I bought the baki coat from her too

Isabel Jacket

uday_kak_9885.jpg
uday_kak_9883.jpg
uday_kak_9894.jpg

maryamnassirzadeh.com

The brand frenchtrotters has some really similar coat style thought I would post some pics
FT_fe_banniere.png

FT_manteau_lainechine.png
FT_manteau_lainechine2.png
FT_manteau_lainechine3.png
FT_manteau_lainechine4.png

FT_manteau_laineanthracite.png

frenchtrotters.fr

some of the ss11 accessories are up on style.com i love the jewellery i didn't like it in the show but now i do! and i don't like the shoes as much which is good because she doesn't do size 42 :lol:

Pembldon and Ponies, shopjumelle.com has what they call the "Laboy" booties in black leather, size 39, which looks quite similar to the Lacow you both seek.

Now, if anyone knows about the Lacow boots in taupe, speak forth!

They have the Lacow in taupe in a shop in Brighton UK called Tribeca. I'm sure they'd do phone orders. I got the grey and had a mission tracking them down!

If your in the US I know Dianni boutique sold out but when I was searching CofC and Metier had a few left. I think not that many people got the grey so hopefully the taupe are easier to get hold of. By the way it was worth the hassle, they're great.

thanks, Pembldon. I contacted CofC. they have one size 37 left. they said the style runs small and so recommended a 38 for my 7/7.5 feet. so no go for me.

they did say that they'd get more in next season.

I think i'm going to buy those bracelets. I think they are lovely. The necklace is nice too.

Hate the shoes, though.

thank you very much gossiping :flower:
those necklaces are really nice!the red shoes also..but the ones with the bow from the current collection are way prettier ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->