Isabel Marant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just put myself down for one of the SS cable jumpers and denim jackets. It feels a bit premature but I've had my fill of AW now and am looking forward. They place I buy my IM said she's doing the Poppy shoes again but in nude. They sound lovely but are going to be more expensive than the current black and red.

^oh even more than 400 euro?!?those shoes are nice but...+400 seems to be too much!
btw i prefer them red or black ^_^

I know it's a lot, got to say the nude really appealed to me as I think they'd be really flattering with bare legs but for the amount of times I'd wear them I just couldn't justify it. I tried on the black yesterday and they killed my feet which is probably just as well.

i wanted to see more of the silver jewelry up on style.com. i can't quite make out the design and detail of the bracelets on the runway, but they look lovely. as far as the footwear goes, the black and cream ankle tie heels are sooooo amazing. the red heels are cute, but that black heel makes them look incredibly cheap! thanks for the link gossiping!

Last edited by a moderator:
" Une fille, un style", ft. Isabel Marant
French GLAMOUR MARCH 1991

BerlinRocks scans

Creatures of Comfort, it's a shop in the US that has a really good selection of Isabel Marant

I've just put myself down for one of the SS cable jumpers and denim jackets.

I put myself down for the cable jumper too I hope it's not the Brighton store and we are both the same size we will be fighting for it :lol:

I have suddenly become obsessed with the pink pants now. Don't think they are leather or anything so they won't be expensive I hope :P

i like that necklace. i haven't bought any new marant in a few years, but the 2 pieces i've held on to are favorites.

I put myself down for the cable jumper too I hope it's not the Brighton store and we are both the same size we will be fighting for it :lol:

I have suddenly become obsessed with the pink pants now. Don't think they are leather or anything so they won't be expensive I hope :P

Oh no how funny, which colour did you go for? I'm getting worried now:unsure:

I thought i was the one one.:ninja: :flower:There's something a bit ridiculous about them, but...

noo way! i think they will look amazing these are my favourites i love the lace ups and the stitching at the knees

spacer.gif
4b918eac3eb4595e_61888949.preview.jpg

fashionologie

Oh no how funny, which colour did you go for? I'm getting worried now:unsure:

the cream, one that kasia wore on the runway but don't worry i only want to try it on probably :lol:

(nylon magazine)

Attachments

• IMG_0002-e1289304431674-782x1024.jpg
    IMG_0002-e1289304431674-782x1024.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0003-e1289304563674-782x1024.jpg
    IMG_0003-e1289304563674-782x1024.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 72
Those pics look great. I never liked the striped knit, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I just don't love it in the Kate Moss pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->