Isabel Marant

Status
Not open for further replies.
got this coat:

bouclé-tweed wool-blend coat
von Etoile Isabel Marant

it's getting cold so I have to get prepared for the fall-winter-items
unique-way.de

thank you so much frenchcactus! does bon marche do tax refunds like printemps and galaries? or more importantly, do they still have the ben coat? :smile:

You're welcome :wink: Yes, the Bon Marché does do tax refunds. I went there on Friday and they had the coat in moka (brownish grey).

It's beautiful jomarlushka
:flower: thank you jasmin! it's my first Isabel Marant piece! Hope to get more in the future - but it has to be pieces I am convinced of and not just because the label is trendy at the moment. It seems that right now everything that would have a IM-label was desired and the same happened a couple of years ago to A.P.C. I like quite a few IM-pieces but only a handful are wearable for me personally as it has a very particular "flair" to it.

I am dying for the Cati Pull though - I have recognized on a neighbour the other day and now I just sooo need it :wink:

Can I just say...wow!

Isabel Marant S/S 2011 Lookbook by Karim Sadli :heart:

fashiongonerogue via carla-a

It looks MUCH better than on the runway. I think I could like this quite a lot.

^ Completely agree with you about it looking better than the runway, a million times better, now I want it all! :shock:

thanks for posting those images ida...
:flower:

what a difference the colour red makes...
everything looks better in red...imo...
really feeling red at the moment...
along with navy...and chambray...and camel...
so- this is pretty much all ok with me...
like the little 60's nod with the hair and make up...

it's good-
do we know who the stylist is...?
i assume it's still the same...but this looks a lot like alex white's work to me...

^You know what? You're right about the red. I really regret not getting a pair of washed red denim shorts by Acne this summer, I just love the idea of washed red denim...

Oh, and the jeans look fabulous! MUCH better than on the runway.

^thanks for posting!and agree..sooo much better than runway pics :woot:
now i'm very curious to see what's in for the Etoile line!

i love this probably just as much as runway though :P the cable knits and colour pallette is amazing i think i prefer IM summer collections

The first and third pictures are really selling it as far as I'm concerned (there's nothing like a vintage paperback and a suitably impressive cityscape for adding a little something to the clothes themselves). Though I still think that the whole capris/kitten heels thing is far from flattering on the majority of people...

Love the lookbook.
Although i cannot understand her fascination with those tiny shorts, they look horrible in 99.9% of the population, maybe i would see it differently if i was not way too old to wear them.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
I wore my Isabel Marant coat out today:

IMG_1724.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back