Isabel Marant

Isabel Marant photographed at 18 years old at her country house in Bourgogne.

331ndyt.jpg

jv0rbo.jpg

selfservicemagazine

a refreshing series of images, glad to have found this thread.
her smile is so....extravagant!
also glad to see people defend her right to remain natural. these celeb threads are literally oozing with comments which describe a terror of growing older, which is somewhat alienating and insulting to those of us over 25. i wish this type of crap was as discouraged on the fashion spot as weight talk is.

I second this.:flower:

Vogue Germany March 2019

Von Frau Zu Frau

Photographer: Sophie Delaporte
Hair & Makeup: Corinne Fouet
Cast: Isabel Marant

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

I am always wondering what is the diffrence between Isabel Marant and Isabel Marant Etoile?

I am always wondering what is the diffrence between Isabel Marant and Isabel Marant Etoile.

When it was debuted "Etoile" the main purpose was a diffusion line, but throughout the years it become more and more of a staple capsule collection where her best silhouettes available year-round.

I think after a few business infrastructures, her mainline runway price points have been adjusted to be the same as the "Etoile" so it is harder to distinguish between the two.

But unlike her runway, "Etoile" is where you shop if you want an Isabel Marant look. It offers all the classic items when you think of her style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->