Isabella Lindblom

Comme de Garcons F.W 2010 Details

00090m.jpg

style.com

^It is her, right? :rofl: The blurriness and the make-up is throwing me off...

What a surprise, really! Completely unexpected! :clap: I'm soooo in love with the Givenchy cast :heart:

^It is her, right? :rofl: The blurriness and the make-up is throwing me off...

Oh I thought you were sure! :lol:

I'm not 100% sure but if it isn't her there is definitely a girl who looks just like Isabella then roaming Paris :wacko:

Which might be possible.. I still can't tell Angelika Kocheva/Daria apart... :stuart:

But for now I'd go and say its Isabella :clap:

^ Haha, I've just been sitting in front of my screen, staring on these shots for about 2 minutes wondering "isn't that the Lindblom girl?" :lol: But great to see it appears to be her indeed :clap: Wonderful look on her!

The lipstick/lip shape was what caught me off-guard, but at least so many here are glad to see her at the show (Assuming it is her). Let's just hope it is so no one is disappointed! :lol:

well worst comes to worst.. I can make a new post in "models who look alike" thread.. that is always fun :innocent:

Looks really like her! Hope someone won't ruin everything after some hours telling us that in fact it was Isabella's clone :rofl:

From Marilyn's twitter! Thanks God twitter exists in this case :rofl::clap:
Also congrats to Isabella Lindblom for also being part of the extraordinary Givenchy cast! Kudos to the G-team!

that last outfit is just plain ridiculous. But I'm glad to see Isabella at more shows!

Zuhair Murad Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

zuhairmurad04.jpg

* wwd via MagFan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->