Isabella Oelz

OlgaKorbut

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one started a thread for Isabella yet. She really stood out to me at Armani Privé this season. Gorgeous girl with a marvellous profile. ^_^

She's 5'11, and signed with Elite in Europe (Paris, Milan, Barcelona, Amsterdam)

elite paris

Attachments

• 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 176.jpg
    176.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 27
Armani Privé HC F/W 08.09

2ce5h1x.jpg

vphgfk.jpg

2jg8r4w.jpg

catwalking

shes gorgeous.. some of the first few pics reminds me a little of michelle monaghan and liv tyler

I'm surprised as well :o actually it's been a while I hadn't heard of her before she did Armani and appeared on Elite Barcelona's website :heart: Thanks a lot OlgaKorbut for opening it ^_^

She's very striking, if a bit asymmetrical. And striking is the new plain. No more blippy bloppy eastern european stick babies or pouty deformed cheekbone blondes à la Selezneva (well of course there will be, but I'll tune them out). I hope she doesn't go tanning, because the contrast between her dark hair and fair complexion is very nice.

elite

Her full stats:
Height: 5'11 (180cm)
Bust: 31.5 (80cm)
Waist: 24.5 (62cm)
Hips: 35 (89cm)
Shoe: 10 (41 EU)
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green

2d84303.jpg

Elite Barcelona

One Management SS09 Show Package

Thank for the thread, Olga! She's absolutely beautiful in these :wub:

one mgmt

^yes she is :wub: my absolute favorite ONE of the season, for sure

This girl is just. Epic. EPIC.
I was blown away by her photo, blown away by her visage in the One Management video. Completely and utterly taken. She's perfection! :blush:

She's definitely my favorite newcomer. :wub: Her showcard? Gorgeous. Stunning. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->