Issey Miyake S/S 2004

Astrid21

Reaction score
By far the best menswear collection...eva! :lol: Seriously this is a really good Spring collection: the colors, the cargos, the cropped chinos, and lightweight fabrics. And pamadors(sp?) are incredible. :lol:

Btw, I posted the same outfit in the first group and I didn't want to go back an change it. :doh: :lol: Besides, that's the best pamador out of the whole show. B)

:shock: There are some real nice ideas, like the dot details and those 'flashy' shirts and the striped coats ( love the grey/black one)

His all black looks are really cool -as expected- working with print fabric manufacturers, I'm only too glad to see that prints are still going strong for next summer :heart:

Thanks -once more- for the thread Astrid :flower:

mmm so far I only like the second set of pictures... :unsure:

I hate copped cargos for men! :sick: It does'nt look good on them! :lol: Leave it to the women! :P

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jun 26th, 2003 - 2:52 pm
I hate copped cargos for men! :sick: It does'nt look good on them! :lol: Leave it to the women! :P
i hate cropped cargos on anyone :lol:

i love the splotched paint :ninja: a nice cllection not boring and un cheesy. i can see men actually wanting to wear these pieces :flower:

Love it :heart: ! Its totally cool, I think the first rgoupe is ok, but the last trhee are awsome, love thosu shoes to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->