Issey Miyake S/S 2019 Paris

What a beautiful, stunning collection!! Not too long, not too short, and finally something original which evoke some sense of summer. I'm mad about the detailing and colour direction. Each and every look impressed me here!!!

Agree. Absolutely gorgeous, covetable, and such a positive, easy vibe. I want to wear this clothes so badly :wub:

I agree too, this is my favorite Issey collection in a while. These clothes feel so breezy and carefree, and even the more complex looks have such a sense of ease.

Sorry guys but this is not exactly what I was expecting. Im not having these printed pieces, they not have that "it" factor. However the rest is good, dresses and skirts are so well constructed, the hats are amusing (in a good way) and the last look is a showstopper.

One thing though, the 'hat as a bag' ... sorry, but I cringed. It's a bit gimmicky. Like a double sided bomber jacket. Just no.

The cut-out doll construction is quite interesting but I'm not really a fan of the matchy matchy prints. Nice collection regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->