Issey Miyake Spring-summer '04 Paris

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Oct 9th, 2003 - 11:44 pm
What I was trying to say was the theme isn't really new. And past designers did this certain theme. :flower:
And what I'm trying to say is what 'themes' haven't been used? B) And which designers did this theme?

Originally posted by Astrid21+Oct 10th, 2003 - 12:28 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Oct 10th, 2003 - 12:28 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Oct 9th, 2003 - 11:44 pm

What I was trying to say was the theme isn't really new. And past designers did this certain theme. :flower:
And what I'm trying to say is what 'themes' haven't been used? B) And which designers did this theme? [/b][/quote]
Gosh, you will not stop :P until you get to the core.. kidding :flower:

Alot of designers, can't really remember, mostly not-so-famous ones.

Very activated collection!

Were Naoki/Issey on Energizer :buzz: Bunny :bunny: mode when this collection was conceived?!

It's awesome! :smile:

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Oct 10th, 2003 - 1:29 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Oct 10th, 2003 - 1:29 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Astrid21@Oct 10th, 2003 - 12:28 am
<!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32
@Oct 9th, 2003 - 11:44 pm

And what I'm trying to say is what 'themes' haven't been used? B) And which designers did this theme?
Gosh, you will not stop :P until you get to the core.. kidding :flower:

Alot of designers, can't really remember, mostly not-so-famous ones.[/b][/quote]
:lol: Sorry. :heart: I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from. By giving me an example I can relate to what you're saying. :flower:

I just had a quick look at the collection through Astrids posts (merci cherie :flower: )
and i quite like it , the collection seems separated in 'themes' which is nothing new for Naoki. True, there are some 'simple' pieces, but his b&w tops and his "evening" dresses with the beige bg are something special.
I have to work with this later today, so i might post more detailed shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->