Istanbul Street Style

taksim!! wow i loved istanbul so much, however I mistakenly stayed in the most touristy part (sultanhamet) when I really should have been staying in taksim.full of character, great place to explore and see all the very fashionable young people and especially go out! i miss it.

^
oh I understand you, on my 1st time in Istanbul I stayed in Sultanahmet too and regretted it (it's beautiful there but I spent all the time in Taksim and area close to it anyway but had to spend lots of time in bad traffic) so on my next time I stayed at Taksim and it was both convenient and fun

pirate boots

Taksim,istanbul close to Sıraselviler street:innocent: pirate boots:

I love her hair, dress and boots. the stockings and belt kind of weigh it down though.

I love the pictures from the 2009 Istanbul fashion week! I am so jealous of all of you that have been to Istanbul! I am half-Turkish, and my father's whole family is in Turkey, and I have been planning to travel there for the longest time, but hopefully this year I will actually do it. I especially love the crocheted stuff and jewelry.

28042010a.jpg

20012009a.jpg

17052008a.jpg

17092009b.jpg

modaturkiye.com

Last edited by a moderator:
09052010b.jpg
08052010b.jpg

06052010a.jpg
30042010b.jpg

28042010b.jpg

all from
modaturkiye.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Istanbul,it's one of my favorite cities in the world.
Turkish women are beautiful and have nice style.

I was supposed to travel to Istanbul this month but cancelled the trip..after seeing thes epics i really regret not going..everyone seems very casual yet chic

Moderator's Note: Personal pictures or links with the purpose of promoting yourself or your blog is prohibited in this section, which was created to see the variety of styles in different cities.

Please refer to the specific rules created for this section by clicking here and to our community guidelines, found at the bottom of every page.

Further self-promotional posts will be removed and may result in serious consequences.

I am quarter Turkish. But i do go every year to Turkey. Only for visiting some family, who lives far far far away from the beautiful shops. :( Only sheeps and horses :( I really want to go to taksim.

I just moved to Istanbul, women dress impeccably here I can't wait until it gets warmer!

i'm going to be living around Adana, Turkey. Does anyone know if Adana is just like Istanbul in terms of style?

@mcnuwave don't expect much, Adana is one of the biggest and civilizied cities in Turkey but in I don't think the fashion sense will be the same as Istanbul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->