Items of Clothing You've Managed To Re-Invent Numerous Times..

Reaction score
I brought a pair of jeans in San Francisco years ago and have managed to customise them numerous times to suit the current 'trends'. Does anyone else have an item of clothing thats managed to come out on top with a few ajustments despite fashions ever changing facade. Post pictures if you do.

Original Jeans:

2dr84nq.jpg

Customisation 1: tapering the leg to make it skinny (no picture)

Customisation 2: tie dye

1z6dc8.jpg

Customisation 3: shredding

2vnktj4.jpg

24eb2mb.jpg

I think they're pretty near to the end of their life span now though, I might have to stop being such a cheapo and go buy some new jeans :smile:

re-invention

No, Luna, that can't be the end of their life! It's such a great shot (the last one) - surely you could sew it all back together and start fresh?

I brought a pair of jeans in San Francisco years ago and have managed to customise them numerous times to suit the current 'trends'. Does anyone else have an item of clothing thats managed to come out on top with a few ajustments despite fashions ever changing facade. Post pictures if you do.

***Please do not quote images***

Original Jeans:

Customisation 1: tapering the leg to make it skinny (no picture)

Customisation 2: tie dye

Customisation 3: shredding

I think they're pretty near to the end of their life span now though, I might have to stop being such a cheapo and go buy some new jeans :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how they turned out in the end. Everyone has a pair of jeans that just fit perfectly.. and the only way to keep wearing them and try new trends is to DIY them, bravo.

thankyou :smile: !!

I shredded them by cutting horizontal lines across the leg then putting them through the washing machine so the edges frayed nicely.

So well done^^

i don't have pics yet but i got on sales one not too short gray skirt that was kind of annoying by the time so i decided to cut it quite a lot and made a re-use to it... instead of throw it away...
i also like to put a kind of the most awesome but just one look piece and combine it to make it look like in a refreshing style... and sometimes works!!complements do help to refresh things sometimes without having to cut them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"