It's Britney's Century!

Nemova said:
^Spread the (bad) genes. B)

That wasn't very nice of you now:unsure: , come on my dear sweet child you know better than that i must say, lol:P

Jadee said:
The earth is inhabited by a majority of people with bad musical tastes.
Fact.

This Jade agrees.:lol:

We should have a Cd burning rally..I'll be first in line with a box of brit.:P

I wonder when will she spend all of her money...she hasn't done much lately expect for buying her husband and herself expensive gifts

Yeah, but i also think that just because something sells alot, doesn't make it a good thing. Like Uggs.

Kevin Federline will grace the forthcoming issue of Details

"Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline underwent a dramatic makeover in preparation for a major magazine photoshoot - under the guidance of his Toxic star wife.

Backing dancer Federline was top choice to grace the cover of a forthcoming issue of American men's publication Details, in which he'll be the focus of an extensive feature.

Pictures shot by Steven Klein showing Spears' spouse sporting sophisticated suits - instead of his favoured slacker-style attire - will accompany an in-depth interview.

And sexy Spears was reportedly a significant influence on the outcome of the classy shots.

The New York Post newspaper reports, "Spears, with her tiny pup Bit-Bit in tow, was on hand to direct Federline in the shoot, in which he swapped his wife-beater shirt and baggy jeans for more dapper duds"

-BritneySpears.org

Yes...I'm a Britney lover and proud of it :heart: :lol:

What has kevin Federline accomplished for him to be on a magazine, other than marrying Britney? :huh:

everybody's having babies :cry: i want a baby... she must make so much money for being the most p*rn like singer... mabye thats why she sells so much :unsure: mabye i should try singing in a sexy leather one piece and chaps hahaha :lol:

from britneyspears.org

"Britney Spears has more bling to add to her collection now that her 2000 album, Oops...I Did It Again, has earned the coveted Diamond Award from the RIAA. The album crossed the 10 million sales mark in January. This is Spears' second Diamond honor, as her 1999 debut, ...Baby One More Time, also sold in excess of 10 million copies."

that original article must have been sent out be her PR team...there is nothing that extraordinary or really interesting about this news...in ten years, there will be another woman who tops britney...

TheSoCalledPrep said:
very spiritual and selfless, yes, a ridiculously expensive book when people are starving

:rolleyes: how much of your salary do you give to charity? we are all complicit in maintaining an unequal economic structure...why point fingers at celebs because they have more money than the rest of us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->