Jacqueline Zhao Jun

Westerner? I thought 'we' refer to Asia as the East and Europe/America as the West? :huh:

I think she looks amazing in print (like her showcard), but she does look a bit weird on the runway.

Mr-Dale said:
Westerner? I thought 'we' refer to Asia as the East and Europe/America as the West? :huh:
I overlooked that, excuse my mistake, i meant East Asians/Easterners. Whatever. Doesnt matter, the woman looks OK, but I prefer Du Juan and Mo Wandan ANYDAY!:yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredibly beautiful, especially on her showcard. However, i think she should stop doing those stupid asian cosmetics ads, they brush people to death and make them as white as possible so you'd even struggle to see their features.

laughingdisorder said:
Incredibly beautiful, especially on her showcard. However, i think she should stop doing those stupid asian cosmetics ads, they brush people to death and make them as white as possible so you'd even struggle to see their features.
But the commercials end up with big bucks.^_^ Even though they made every model/actress look similar.:rofl:

In fact, Zhao Jun has been to Paris fashion week years ago when she was very young.But didn't turn out much fame, it's a bad timing i guess, plus, she's not that kind of Asian face that Westerners would go crazy for instantly, or could start a dispute(like Lu Yan).
But good thing is, she's done very well in China and as you can see, she's stepping back into international market again.:smile:

oxymoron said:
I think she looks amazing in print (like her showcard), but she does look a bit weird on the runway.
i agree.she looks a bit old(?!) on the runway....like..thirty something..
Du is far more unique.

@~PinkCouture~@ said:
So, will she be in Milan and Paris??? I hope so!!! :smile:
I don't know, but my fingers crossed for her appearance there.:smile:

baby phat f/w 07 backstage:

babyphatb058rl5.jpg
babyphatb059fr9.jpg
babyphatb060zd5.jpg

77visions

backstage of Pamela Roland s/s 08

76619050br6.jpg

76619061fo6.jpg

getty

Last edited by a moderator:
Twinkle s/s 08

http://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091120072253270959.jpghttp://www.***************/image/2007/W37/091120072253357290.jpg
elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->