Jacquemus F/W 2023.24 Versailles

The women portion looks like a bad caricature with none of the craftsmanship to back it up. Some of the men looks are nice, especially the jacket in look 26.

At this point, its just about the destination and the set because that's the most interesting part.

Wow. That was bad!
Leg of mutton sleeves? Bubble dresses? Lace?! All very divisive design elements - from a period that’s unanimously (or almost) considered as the worst style era - that needed perhaps a stronger wit to tie it all together. Or not! And what’s up with the communion hands?
Wow. That was bad!

Lol !!!
I KNEW it was going to be all about the casting and location and hype, less about clothes. We got scraps of fabric that he tried to pass off as clothes and ended up looking like lingerie diapers. Awful and unflattering collection.

I will admit he is smart as those accessories will sell so mission accomplished.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, TRAGIC in every way... That thing Rebecca is wearing looks like something unsuccessful from a Project Runway challenge with recycled materials... Maybe he found a roll of aluminum foil in the trash!

This is really one of the worst fashion shows from Paris of the last couple of years.

When I saw the opening looks, I thought immediately of the "bridal" dresses from Balenciaga spring 2001 - the Jacquemus ones are the Shein version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nymphfable
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->