Jacquetta Wheeler

Amélie

Reaction score
Jacquing it up... Jacquetta Wheeler

from Vogue.com, she's one of my favs!

JACQUETTA WHEELER is preparing herself for a smooth career transgression once the catwalk limelight begins to fade: like so many before her, the statuesque blonde is currently studying film, acting and theatre at the City Lit adult education centre. And if the world of showbiz doesn't suit her, she's keeping her brain alive with something a little more heavy: her fourth course is entitled 'Understanding September 11'. (April 28 2004, AM)
jwheeler02_tmunroB.jpg

Jacquetta Wheeler photographed by Tom Munro

It's a good idea to find some hobbies or to prepare yourself for when your popularity declines or when you get less attention, that way you don't start doing crazy stunts to beg attention when the time comes :flower:

too early an exit for Jacquetta. Wish I could see more of her!

I hope that she doesn't dissapear too soon! I missed her in the runway shows last season...now I know what she was doing...studying! I think she is beautiful. I know that she is one of mode_mom's favorites. :heart:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Apr 28th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
How tall is she?? She looks soooo... just.. tall.
She has looooooooong legs too!

Attachments

• small_UK_jaq.JPG
    small_UK_jaq.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 390
Originally posted by keepsmiling+Apr 29th, 2004 - 12:35 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(keepsmiling @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 12:35 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheSoCalledPrep@Apr 28th, 2004 - 4:52 pm
How tall is she?? She looks soooo... just.. tall.
She has looooooooong legs too! [/b][/quote]
Whoaa... off-topic but her head is so tiny :lol:

I think it is very good that she is getting some education while she is working. Even if she never goes into the media, the study skills and mental exercise she gets out of her studies will serve her in the future, if for no other reason, then for making her a more well-rounded person.

That's why my head comes so very close to exploding ever time I read the quote from Paris Hilton about not needing to go to college. If anyone needs higher education and a more well-rounded and balanced background, it is her. I think even if she never has to do anything in particular in her life, she would benefit from broadening her mental horizons.

I'm a firm believer in liberal-arts education, especially when paired with something more practical. I wish everyone who went to university, or even who just took a few community-college courses to get a certification, would take a few lit classes or political theory, or logical rhetoric, or art or music-appreciation courses, just to get some mental diversity going. It makes the world more interesting if you know a little more about what is going on in it, and it makes you more interesting if you know more about the world.

i'm not quite sure if it's jacquetta! but it looks like her, so i'll post it here! tell me if it's not here! :blush: I love her classy hairdo in these shots! :heart:

i'm so glad to see her again! awwww... :woot:

:heart:
uwn2.jpg

uwn.jpg

Freaking hell I know this but I'm still amazed by how long her legs and neck are...she looks taller than 5'11...

Originally posted by prixi@Nov 8 2004, 02:52 AM
Freaking hell I know this but I'm still amazed by how long her legs and neck are...she looks taller than 5'11...
[snapback]422611[/snapback]​

She's supposed to have really long arms, as well. :smile:

Jacquetta Wheeler for Sak's catalog
FC_ELLENTRACY2005_94e3c.jpg

2v3_ELLENTRACY2005_949a3.jpg

4V5_ELLENTRACY2005_949a4.jpg

6v7_ELLENTRACY2005_949a5.jpg

8v9_ELLENTRACY2005_94def.jpg

BC_ELLENTRACY2005_949a7.jpg

lovely! :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she has a good look for film. A sort of sigourney weaver/ susan sarandon, no?

Chanel A/W RTW 05

00040f.jpg
00060f.jpg

00070f.jpg
00050f.jpg

LeEtoile said:
I think she has a good look for film. A sort of sigourney weaver/ susan sarandon, no?
i think she's way prettier! :blush: love that lipgloss she has on!:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->