Eyes: blue
Agencies: IMG New York

010yy1.jpg
004rf8.jpg

011xb4.jpg

002jk4.jpg
006tb8.jpg

IMG

She's also signed with Kim Dawson, Dallas...(her mother agency I guess)

jadeox4.jpg

kimdawson

wow IMG took Jade in? Didn't she or her mom have some issues with Ford NY before? guess they finally worked it out. hmm... her mom is quite bitchy eh? :ninja::rolleyes:
btw Jade walked for Jeffrey Sebelia's (the project runway 3 winner) olympus fashion show. she's stunning. :flower:

Nooooo, I didn't realize this is that person's daughter..? :ninja:

Oh dear.... :wacko:

Jade's not a bad model, though. I spotted her at some London shows this season...

Nooooo, I didn't realize this is that person's daughter..? :ninja:

Oh dear.... :wacko:

Jade's not a bad model, though. I spotted her at some London shows this season...

:lol:

Her mother's quite the infamous figure now...

Oh, i really don't hope so! I think she's beautiful and a really promising model! <3

She's incredibly sweet in person! You know, maybe she reads this :unsure: It's kinda hurtfull :cry:

OHHhhh! Jade is the daughter?

*she [daughter] got potential though

Last edited by a moderator:
wow IMG took Jade in? Didn't she or her mom have some issues with Ford NY before? guess they finally worked it out. hmm... her mom is quite bitchy eh? :ninja::rolleyes:
btw Jade walked for Jeffrey Sebelia's (the project runway 3 winner) olympus fashion show. she's stunning. :flower:

I read some of Jade's moms posts on Fashist.....in her defense I have to say that the new faces agent at Ford that she dealt with is an agent from hell...but you learn pretty early in this business that it's best not to speak out because you might be cutting off the hand that feeds you.

Maybe we can focus on Jade in this thread, that's why it was started..I don't see how all the stories from the past are relevant to this thread to be honest :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->