J'adore Les Baskettes !

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
hmmm ya know im a FIEND for old skool retros :blush: :heart: one of the biggest you'll meet ....i freaked a little seeing this on style.com AGAIN more street fashion - this time they take it to the parisian streets documenting the rise of retros!
pfwoot&boogie here we go........ :wink:

100107362.jpg

100107364.jpg

100107371.jpg

100107360.jpg

That was one of the highlights of my Paris trip! Looking at all the European release retro sneaks. They were everywhere!

just like LOLITA i love retro sneakers!!
and in fact i got those adidas taek won do ones iun black and the ones by yohji.
i also think converse are great. they go with anything!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

im surprised that nike didnt make any of the pics :huh:

most of the pics were converse...nike's vandal, dunk, & jordans are still desired. i know colette will be carrying the stussy dunk again. which makes me salivate.....plus im thinking about getting some of the extra high converse myself. i saw a red pair at urban outfitters :innocent:

leyla, they just caught up to you with the boxing boots :P you were wearing those a while ago! they still arent to popular in the states...as is girls in retro also :shock:

i know, once again i set a trend :P :lol:
no, but seriously as much as i love mine, its become the typical parisina look of any teen or twen!!
the first pic epitomises the current PARIS look. literally everyone who is more or less cool in their minds wears those now :wacko:
thats not very original IMO....

yeah the subjects photo'd are pretty young !

ive been wearing my high top vandals almost everday and im quite happy i dont see anyone else in them :lol:

silly me :P :rolleyes:

I love retro sneakers :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :heart: :heart:

I love boxing boots I soo whanted to buy them a year ago but I had no no no money

Originally posted by leyla m.@Aug 9th, 2003 - 10:47 pm
well now is the time, space.
get them from OFFICE SNEAKERS
:blush:
:flower: :heart: oh thx for the link, But I have moved on to obsesing over beloved silver Vandals, but I actually am going to buy thous, But thx for teh link they are cheaper than anotehr site I was going to buy them at. :wink:

they should have the supreme vandals there too under the mens sports :wink:

Thanks for the pics! I too want some boxing boots/wrestling sneaks. Might go buy a little boy's pair of wrestling boots (available in any sports shop come fall and start of wrestling season and usually no more than 50 bucks a pair...also can be found in thrift stores once the season's over).

also chk out boxing supply sites or shops they sell tyguns aroung 55 dollars

LOVE retro kicks but especially the ultra-high sneaks or boxing boots laced up over pants. This was my fav:
100107373.jpg

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 9th, 2003 - 11:54 pm
also chk out boxing supply sites or shops they sell tyguns aroung 55 dollars
Yes, yes, yes! I bought my Tyguns for $55 at www.ringside.com. Some "vintage sneaker" sites sell the same ones for $150. Truly a great deal and I love them so much!

The white shoes in the first picture look like a pair of Yohjis I have. I really wish they'd put captions on these things.

i think the white ones are these prajanas by adidas....

Yes! Thank you, leyla!

By the way, what does everyone think of the Y-3 line? I haven't seen the fall collection yet but I was really dying for some of the spring sneaks until I found out they were sold out.

these i really like. just like mine but in WHITE and i think they are gorgeous :heart:

i really like the Y3 line, but its totally overpriced. they got loads in manchester (selfridges and trafford centre) when i was there. the hwole line is overpriced... the shoes i liked were around 250 pounds. thats a joke for sneakers even if they are designer ones :rolleyes:

Y-3 is about $225-250 USD here.

I love those white Tyguns! I was just looking at them on the website before you posted. They also have blue ones which. . . maybe aren't so cute.

I like Y-3, but I kind of prefer funky/Retro type shoes like Adidas and Nike, plus i dount have the money.

Leyla yes they do have the vandals, are they a reliable site?

oh yeah and Nikes run true to size right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->