'J'aime' By Jaime Pressly Fashion Show

yes it was adebut i belive, its really really bad :sick:

she is an actress ( i guess ) did you ever watch the show jack and jill (ameircan show) with amanda peat (sp)? she was on that.... i think she has been in some movies too....i guess she decided to make a career switch to fashion lingerie design....

i always wonder why people would wear this sort of lingerie.. I am a tshirt wearing type but this is silly... i guess to "go to bed"...

She was in Not Another Teen Movie I think?
Don't like the clothes at all, too skimpy, and don't even like the models. I thought she only designed lingerie... if so, what's with the first pic???

i think its the hair and makeup but the lingerie is wearable
She was once a model and has acted in many teenage college movies i think she was even in not another teen movie and the jerry springer movie.

i see thanks guys, never heard of her before, she should stick to whatever teen movies she was doing before though :evil:

Oh yes,the chick from the AT&T commercials. Yeah stick to that. Fashion IS NOT your game.

Its silly when these people with no background except shopping for clothes embark on fashion careers. I mean if she had a true passion for design,it wouldn't look like catalogue clothing.

I don't think the collection is *that* horrible. Yeah, I remember her specifically from Jack & Jill (super cute show that got cut before the first season was up) - but yeah...I'm tired of all these actresses thinking they can design.

I liked Jack and Jill too!!! :woot: :heart:

Her collection is awful though. Just being honest :shock:

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 5th, 2003 - 12:57 am
i see thanks guys, never heard of her before, she should stick to whatever teen movies she was doing before though :evil:
I agree that she should definetly stick to acting!!!

She is also in those 1800 call collect commericals, I wonder if I can call her collect to tell her that fashion is definitely not her thing. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"