Jameela Jamil

she really loves her strapless dresses doesn't she? She looks great, don't get me wrong. but it's nice seeing her in something different (like above).

Jameela Jamil attends the screening of the competition winning film 'My Live Story' organised by American Express and Channel 4 at Abbey Road Studios on November 25, 2010 in London, England

Jameela Jamil attends the British Comedy Awards at the O2 Arena on January 22, 2011 in London, England

zimbio

Jameela Jamil attends the 2011 ELLE Style Awards at the Grand Connaught Rooms on February 14, 2011 in London, England

zimbio

She's gorgeous and she totally pulled off those dresses on the red carpet. Although I wish she wore something different, less strapless gowns for instance. I actually prefer her daily style.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/celebrity-fashion/news/103466-jameela-jamil-get-the-look

At the reveal of designer Star Hu’s collection
Jameela-Jamil-at-launch-of-Star-Hus-collection.jpg

fashionbombdaily.com

'Jameela Jamil is one presenter we keep a beady eye on for fashion inspiration… And it seems that cult beauty brand nails inc have picked up on the presenter’s cool style and bagged her to be the face of their brand new A/W campaign.
Flying the flag for the British brand T4 beauty Jameela sports a Union Jack cocktail ring along with her ruby-red nail polish. This blue-red shade is called Charing Cross and is new for A/W. As ever, the nails inc colours take their influence from the catwalk and this particular red was inspired by the bold bright hues on Prada A/W12 runway.
Congrats Jameela! We can’t wait to see more of this beautiful collaboration.'

fcl8aw.jpg

cosmoplitan.co.uk

JAMEELA JAMIL at People’s Ones to Watch Party in Los Angeles 10/04/2017

credit: hawtcelebs
jameela-jamil-at-people-s-ones-to-watch-party-in-los-angeles-10-04-2017-0.jpg

She's really good as Tahani on The Good Place.
Seems like it just happened out of nowhere. I didnt even know she was pursing acting, far more in the states

Jameela Jamil – Elle’s 25th Annual Women in Hollywood Celebration in Los Angeles 10/15/2018
jameela-jamil-elle-s-25th-annual-women-in-hollywood-celebration-in-la-0.jpg
jameela-jamil-elle-s-25th-annual-women-in-hollywood-celebration-in-la-1.jpg

celebmafia​

Vogue España January 2020

El Huracan

Photographer: Oumaya B. Tanfous
Stylist: Rachel Wang
Hair: Nicole Blais
Makeup: No credit, presumably done by herself? :ninja:
Cast: Jameela Jamil

Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue India March 2020