James Franco

Actor and director James Franco poses during the unveiling of his dedicated beach locker room on the Promenade des Planches on September 5, 2016 in the French northwestern sea resort of Deauville, on the sideline of the 42nd Deauville US Film Festival.

zimbio

James Franco poses for photos on the Mill Valley Film Festival red carpet at Cinearts @ Sequoia on October 9, 2016 in Mill Valley, California.

zimbio

Looking at some of the pix on this page, I'm beginning to fear James might not own a mirror -_- Should we buy him one? :huh:

^^^ I know what you mean— but you know… guys that are always primping and making sure every hair is in place, every brow is carefully tweezed and gelled, that their beard is carefully moisturized, always needing approval for their looks… they’re too precious and totally turn me off. James looks a fine line from sleazy and greasy, but he can pull it off cos he’s got talent— and he looks good (most of the time, anyway).

If some fat guy with no talent, intelligence or humour— and a bald head were trying to pull off what James is doing, I’d be totally grossed out. And believe you me, Toronto is full of gross, fat, bald guys who think they’ve got game just cos they drive a decent car and can walk straight into a sleazy club without paying. And there are plenty of Kardashian-wannabes who follow these types. The oily, greasy trail they leave in their wake is so gross you might slip and fall if you’re walking too close to them. Toronto is gross.

(James can look too much like John Leguizamo for my taste in some angles. I think it’s the mouth and teeth LOL … He should always keep some scruff to avoid that resemblance.)

I can interpret these pix in one of two ways. One, he's fighting the pretty (OK, but one can take that too far). Two, he thinks he can do anything and still be smoking. Personally I'm not a fan of the shaved head ... it's not every white guy who can pull that off. But what I really am not a fan of is the shirt unbuttoned to the waist. And the blond, that is not working either.

For me, the hair in its natural color, and a buttoned shirt, unoriginal perhaps, but those were both working :wink: But hey, no doubt James should not care about my opinion.

Actor James Franco attends the Premiere of "Why Him" in Westwood, California, on December 17, 2016

zimbio

Actor James Franco attends The Art of Elysium presents Stevie Wonder's HEAVEN - Celebrating the 10th Anniversary at Red Studios on January 7, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

zimbio

James Franco attends the "The Disaster Artist" premiere 2017 SXSW Conference and Festivals on March 12, 2017 in Austin, Texas

zimbio

Actor James Franco attends "The Deuce" and "The Legend Of The Demon Cat" premieres during 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 10, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
pWrwA9e.jpg

zimbio​

Actor James Franco attends Coach Spring 2019 fashion show during New York Fashion Week at Basketball City - Pier 36 - South Street on September 12, 2017 in New York City.
WwStHEu.jpg

zimbio​

James Franco attends "The Disaster Artist" premiere during the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival at Ryerson Theatre on September 11, 2017 in Toronto, Canada.
ScGV1JO.jpg

zimbio​

James Franco and Dave Franco attend 'The Disaster Artist' photocall during the 65th San Sebastian International Film Festival on September 28, 2017 in San Sebastian, Spain.
rAK9ta9.jpg

TQI3SM9.jpg

dbXZf4h.jpg

zimbio​

Actor James Franco attends the 21st Annual Hollywood Film Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on November 5, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
1azjuE7.jpg

zimbio

James Franco attends a screening of "The Disaster Artist" at Picturehouse Central on November 22, 2017 in London, England.
4j7hpPT.jpg

zimbio​

This movie is so good! He is amazing as Tommy Wiseau.

James Franco attends the Film Independent Spirit Awards Nominee Brunch at BOA Steakhouse on January 6, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
aQVeinP.jpg

zimbio​

^ This pic makes me think perhaps I need to add another rule or two to my list :wink:

He doesn't look too happy here. I like how he's getting his money's worth out of the shoes, I believe in that :wink:

James Franco attends The 75th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.
8EO7pTz.jpg

zimbio​

I love it when he won. I hope he wins the Oscar, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->