Jamie Bell

Reaction score
I loved him in that Movie The Chumscrubber, I guess he was in King Kong too.

imdb.com
Mini Biography

Jamie Bell was born in 1986 in Billingham, England, UK, coming from a family of dancers including his grandmother, mother, aunt, and sister. It was at his sister's dance practices that he would stand outside the door and imitate the movements of the dancers inside. At age six, he was encouraged to step inside the door and, thus, his dance career began. His own story parallels that of Billy Elliot (2000) in that Jamie kept his dancing a secret from his friends at school. His mother had him when she was 16 and, unfortunately, he never knew his father.

When he met Stephen Daldry, director of Billy Elliot (2000), Jamie adopted him as his father. Once the word about his dancing got out, he was harassed, but this only made him more determined to prove that dancing wasn't just for girls. He has proven a lot by landing the title role of Billy Elliot (2000), winning the role in an audition that included more than 2,000 boys from the northeast of England. His ensuing performance certainly justified the selection since he has not only won the hearts of moviegoers all over the world, he has also been nominated for and won a number of awards, including a Best Newcomer Award and then a Best Male Performance at the BAFTA awards.

jamie-bell.com

I just watched this movie. AMAZING!!
And he's just too cute :crush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE Jamie Bell! The Chumscrubber and Dear Wendy are two of my favorite movies.

Here's a candid from May of 2007:

jamie-bell.com

I read thatJamie will replace Daniel Radcliffe on stage in ‘Equus’ at the Gielgud Theatre. Does anyone know about it?

jamie1.jpg

jamie2.jpg

jamiebell16040702.jpg

1stshoot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I read thatJamie will replace Daniel Radcliffe on stage in ‘Equus’ at the Gielgud Theatre. Does anyone know about it?
No. I read it's going to be Lily Allen's brother who'll replace him. I think his name is Alfie or something like that.

i totally had a crush on him when i was 13... but god, look at him now :wub:

At the 2007 British Independent Film Awards

justjared

There are more at justjared.com but I don't know how to post them.

Who hasn't have a crush oh him since Billy Elliot came out? He was just adorable there :blush:

Jamie Bell gets primped for a photo shoot for Vogue on the roof of a downtown hotel in Los Angeles on Thursday.

image | justjared.com

I can't wait to see the spread :woot: Apparently, it shoul make the May issue of Vogue.

Thank solg!! I can't wait to see him in Vogue!
Oh here are some pic of the New York premiere of Jumper:

justjared

Oh my! He´s doing Vogue...he´s got such great style. Can´t wait for the pictures. Does anyone know if it´s for Vogue Homme, maybe he gets the cover???

He's so cute and the only reason with Rachel I watched Jumper all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->