Janet Jackson Romancing Wealthy Businessman From Qatar

ParadEyes

Spring of Córdoba
Reaction score
it's been the "hot" news in Qatar for a while :ninja: Janet Jackson and her relationship with one of the richest businessmen in Qatar, Wisam Al Mana
Janet-Wissam.JPG

R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found love with a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime boyfriend, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating. But Jackson, 43, has now moved on and started a romance with 35-year-old industrialist Wissam Al Mana, reports U.S. news show The Insider.

Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have split, they remain good friends. The two musicians recently reunited for the making of soundtrack for her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which also stars Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba.

"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Janet previously said. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk." And she is quick to add, "We're there for one another. I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."

janet8.jpg

sources
johnjohnsaidit,farfesh

I thought she & Jermaine were secretly married ... am I confused? :huh:

What's with the watches ... is he in the watch biz?

Does anyone know how she & the new guy met?

^I think she and Jermaine got divorced..if they ever was married.

As to how she met the guy, I'm guessing it was through Jermaine her brother:lol:

Go Janet!

He makes me think a bit of her ex Elizondo...

^I loved Janet and René together.

I just remembered the wardrobe malfunction vis a vis the modesty considered appropriate in the boyfriend's religion (and her own, for that matter) ... hmm ... I see her arms are covered in the pic of them together, but maybe it was just cold.

I'm saying it was cold. It's not like Janet has her boobs hanging out all the time anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->