Janice Dickinson is Back!!!

I love both Tyra and Janice, I love Tyra more, but i'm still so excited for Janice's show! I can't wait. Janice does annoy me sometimes though.

Hum ... America's Next Top model revolves around Tyra instead of the models ... I wonder if it will happen with the self proclaimed world's first super model.

i can't wait!!! i love Janice and i just hope that the show will be aired here

A bit off topic but...I hate how the media always portrays Tyra as this real, genuine, normal person and label Janice Dickinson the diva. I mean c'mon, Tyra is best friends with Kimora Lee Simmons...enough said, no? :innocent:

They're both divas!

I am excited because she won't take the riffraff seen on ANTM-I want real models.

I don't think this show will be as narcissistic as Tyra's but I know we'll be hearing a whole lotta coke and sex party stories haha

i love janice and i'll watch the show, but the question is- what model would want her for an agent? count me out

yourbestfriend said:
Real models are more likely to come out of this show than ANTM. Ill be you money on that.

I agree with this. Hopefully Janice will get the final decision on the choices as opposed to a panel on ANTM that seems to pic the oddest people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->