Jared Leto

MonkeyFish

Reaction score
It was time someone started a thread on him.
He is amazing in Requim for a dream , and also is incredibly hot:woot:

credit-Vienna Report
1474774_b.jpg

1474773_b.jpg

1442242_b.jpg

1285012_b.jpg

1267794_b.jpg

1267733_b.jpg

1248732_b.jpg

1126878_b.jpg

1126754_b.jpg

1444844_b.jpg

987471_b.jpg

Jared's so cute! I only watched My So-Called Life cause he was in it. haha I love that show.

very handsome :woot:

his plans : Lonely Hearts (2006) (filming) .... Raymond Fernandez
Plot Outline: Based on the true story, two homicide detectives track Martha Beck and Raymond Martinez Fernandez, a murderous pair known as the "Lonely Hearts Killers" who lured their victims through the personals.

Attachments

• 221104a.jpg
    221104a.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 730
  • pb1.jpg
    pb1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
no way in hell was i gonna let this thread die.

so i am back to make it alive again lol.

I like his style :wink: He's very laid back without look like a slob, he wears cool clothes! Plus he's hot :D

this is my first post but i had the "pleasure" of meeting him...he's a very strange guy, he definitely knows he's famous. he seemed really aloof and just completely out of it. i went to his band's show and i knew someone who got my friends and i back by the tour buses afterwards. he's incredibly gorgeous in person but he was somewhat of an ***hole. it changed my perception of him for sure. i hope all semi-famous, majorly attractive people aren't like that. anyway, this seems like a really cool place and i'm glad to be here!

Last edited by a moderator:
^kinda sucks that he's an ***hole :S but i've heard that of him... kinda weird that he's an ***hole but not that famous though I have to say he should be more famous then some actors out there cause he's quite talented...and hot :D

gahh, he could wear a garbage bag and I still think he would be the hottest guy.
This is my new favorite thread.

^damn those pants are low!

and what on earth is he wearing to the record party? It looks like a sky diving suit! I mean overall...I know its not its pants and a shirt but eh... hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
vmob84 said:
^damn those pants are low!

and what on earth is he wearing to the record party? It looks like a sky diving suit! I mean overall...I know its not its pants and a shirt but eh... hehe

thats his stage costume, just go to www.jared-leto.org for more pictures of that. he looks awful on stage, its just a horrible fashion choice, if you ask me.

credit people.com

Jared Leto, fronting his band, 30 Seconds to Mars, rocks the Last Call with Carson Daly set in Burbank, Calif., on Thursday. The episode, which also features Chris Klein and Sofia Vergara, airs Friday.

people.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"