Jase Beard

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Featured on O2W today. He's kinda like Petey, which I liked! :clap:
Will update more later.

nQeAV.jpg

Just like the stars in Texas, Jase Beard, 22, shone big and bright at SS10 fashion week in NY, where he walked in 7 shows. From Abilene, TX, Jase is an all rounder with a lot of appeal. Signed with ADAM, mandpmodels and Major Models Milan, Jase is headed for the all-star round up! View more info on Jase’s profile.

theones2watch.com

this is hilarious.... I know him. nice guy. and he is actually much more beautiful in person. It's startling. great photographer (very smart).

Nevermind, he doesn't look like Petey :lol:

09.jpg
08.jpg

07.jpg
06.jpg

05.jpg
01.jpg

theones2watch.com

Full Name:Jase Beard

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 185cm / 6′1″

place of origin: Abilene, Texas, USA
date of birth: November 2 1987

Mother Agency: ADAM
Milan: Major Models Milan
London: mandpmodels

Chest: 94cm / 37"
Waist: 81cm / 32"
Shoe: 44.5 EU / 10.5 US / 10 UK
Collar: 39cm / 15.5"
Suit: 96cm / 38" / 48R

Congrats on Jase Beard booking Urban Outfitters. He’s on the website for different looks for Spring 2010. Do check out the styles at http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/.
I’m really proud of Jase. He’s done alot in his 2 years in modeling. I met Jase in Bryant Park during New York Fashion Week in February 2009. His sweet demeanor and charsmatic charm, proved to me that he has what it takes to make it in this business. I consider him a friend as well as a model I love to work with.

Jase is with ADAM-NYC based here in New York and is also with M&P Model Management in London. He has walked the runways of Milan and New York. He was featured for the first issue of Hercules Magazine as well as having a bio in http://www.models.com/ for Ones 2 Watch.

I have booked Jase in 2 shows during New York Fashion Week, Manuel De La Cruz and Malan Breton. I hope to see more of this rising star and see him grow in this profession.
-By Geraldine Laiz
modelsoup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->