Jasmine Gevatosky

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
A few enjoyed her polaroids in the Polaroids thread, so I figured I'd start her thread. :D

STATS

HEIGHT 5' 10
BUST 33
WAIST
HIPS 34
DRESS
SHOE
HAIR
Brown
EYES
Blue

2zgg6th.png

mode models

Last edited by a moderator:
jasmine will eb a HUGE star, mark my words,
guinviere + stam, perfect body and amaizng personality.
mode knows wat's up
they will not give up on her!

MAJOR girl

Ah, nice to see she has a thread now ^_^ I think her polas are absolutely gorgeous.
Not usually my type of girl but (as I said in the Polaroid-thread before) she has something very distinctive to her, great facial-features and apparently also the right proportions! Can't wait to see more of Jasmine.

Featured on FDIB today! :woot: That has got to mean something good...

Our last post was entitled Like there's no Tomorrow but tomorrow came faster than we expected it, after sleeping for a few lonely hours only. And the most striking is that our mood hasn't changed, our focus remains the same and the level still flies sky-high. Another unique face, another leggy silhouette, another unique combination blended with charm and charisma. Jasmine Gevatosky was on our priority-list for a couple of weeks already. How is that possible she stayed in our shadowy files for so long ? Maybe looking for the best moment you take the risk to miss the start. We didn't. Luckily. We first planned to feature Jasmine yesterday night but our schedule fought against us. No worries. One coffee, two coffees and let's rush.

Because there might be reasons to rush now. The latest whispers we heard were that some major moves are about to happen in her career. We hope these whispers get louder soon and we trust Jasmine's potential to make it real. And we simply belive it will. First, she's that kind of girls who will always find a way to the top and then, Mode Models is well-known to take a special care of their most precious ones. With a both daring and wise strategy, open-minded and turned to the future. Add Jasmine's perfect stats at no less than 5'10 (178) and... the rest is (will be) history.

I've been waiting waiting waiting for Mode to update her profile with some tests, but I guess she doesn't have any yet. :ermm:

It appears she auditioned for America's Next Top Model Cycle 16 in Portland. Hopefully she'll make the semi-finals at least since she was one of the only girls there who had potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->