S/S 2013 Total: 5
Opened: 0 | Closed: 0

Alviero Martini First Class
DSquared²
Frankie Morello
Genny
Versace

Paris better be good to her :judge:.

Ummm what the hell is going wrong in Paris for her this season. :huh: Kind of surprised she didn't bag Marant or Balmain. :(

Jasmine was electric at DSquared2, the make-up was so flattering on her face. This girl deserves more editorials.

Only 2 shows in Paris so far :cry:...I have no idea what's happening considering that in all honesty she's a lot more relevant than many of the black models who are booking slots in shows ATM. She was doing really well in NY and London. Mind you it's been terrible in general for anyone who isn't Caucasian.

Hopefully she can still salvage some editorial work after this season. I know that she at least has something coming up in W, probably for the next issue.

I know right? I'm tired of seeing the same faces over and over again..:ermm:

Only 2 shows in Paris so far :cry:...I have no idea what's happening considering that in all honesty she's a lot more relevant than many of the black models who are booking slots in shows ATM. She was doing really well in NY and London. Mind you it's been terrible in general for anyone who isn't Caucasian.
Hopefully she can still salvage some editorial work after this season. I know that she at least has something coming up in W, probably for the next issue.

..mmmhmmm:innocent: :judge:

Yes here's to hoping she receives more fantastic editorials. Lurve was such a tease for her potential.

Let's wrap it up in here :innocent:...

JASMINE TOOKES
S/S 2013 TOTAL: 19
S/S 2013 MILAN/PARIS: 7
OPENED: 0 | CLOSED: 0

London:

Erdem
Tom Ford

Milan:

Alviero Martini First Class
DSquared²
Frankie Morello
Genny
Versace

New York:

Carolina Herrera
DKNY
Helmut Lang
Hervé Léger by Max Azria
Marchesa
Oscar De La Renta
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Rag & Bone
Ralph Lauren
Thakoon

Paris:

Anne Valérie Hash
Anthony Vaccarello

I'm pretty sure she left Paris early, which explains why we have not seen her absolutely in recent days. I imagine her agent sent her home in order to 'save face' so to speak (given that she had booked only top shows in the previous season I guess that they would have rather had her absent than dilute her appeal in low level shows; but honestly who knows, she's always been selective).

Does she have anything new coming up? I hope her presence isn't dying after such impeccable runway debut. I hope she gets more editorial work this season.

also it seems like she's dating Tobias Sorensen, and I don't blame her. lucky girl! :P

CR Fashion Book #1

Photographer : Sebastian Faena
Fashion Editor/Stylist : Carine Roitfeld
Hair Stylist : Jordan M
Makeup Artist : Gemma Smith-Edhouse
Models: Cora Emmanuel, Cris Urena & Jasmine Tookes

yukidelicioso.tumblr.com/

Intermission #6 F/W 12.13
Photographer: Gustav Hallmer
Styling: Daniel Magnussen
Hair: Vi Sapyyapy
Make-up: Mikael Noiselet

imgmodels

Simply one of the best and most stunning editorial models around at the moment. I can't get over how gorgeous she is in that Intermission editorial :heart:

^ IKR. I never really saw her as an indie-editorial girl but man she killed it here. The close-ups are amazing :heart:.

If only she'll turn up at VS next week now!

she is gorgeous what is her nationality? i mean African American or Caribbean! i love her face.

This is what i found on her twitter

Most frequently asked question: What's your ethnicity? Black,White, Brazilian, West Indian

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->